𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8

From that moment, I know I have to to do something.

I turn around as I try to look for anything familiar aside from the ground that was filled with dead, helpless bodies. What had happened to them?

"Mich?"

I was taken aback after realizing who had called me.

"Aly?"

She talked with the kids she's with, and after a few seconds, she came running to me.

"What are you doing here?" She ask me that furrow my brows.

"I should be the one asking you that, Aly. What are you doing in my dream?"

"I'm here to warn you."

"What does that mean?"

"Mich, you have to look for clues already to solve this dream or else..."

"Or else what?"

"You might not wake up."

"What-"

"If a person encounters a dream like this, there's a possiblity that they won't wake up unless they can fight it till the end. And if you want to save Mike and me, then you gotta move fast."

"What?"

"1911. That's what-" Alyssa wasn't able to finish her sentence as her disturbed expression switched to an emotionless one as her eyes turned white.

"Aly?" I try to shake her, hoping she'll be back to normal but it didn't have any effect that I wish it would. Her skin turned cold as ice as she didn't mind me shaking her almost brutally. She push me away as she turn her back on me, starting to walk.

"Aly what are you doing?"

She continue walking like I wasn't there, like we didn't talk about anything.

"Aly! Aly wait up!"

She kept on walking and walking as I run through her. But every step I take was a step further to her. I can't seem to catch her pace, o wasn't able to reach her shoulder and turn her to me.

"Aly! Aly!!" I shouted her name but she didn't flicker. I start to feel like there's no sound coming out of my mouth. I can't even hear my own self.

And just when I thought I could do something, I didn't. She stopped walking as she's just facing darkness- same spot to where Mike had gone. She turn around to face me, as I could clearly see the tears rolling from eyes.

From that last glance she gave me, the same pain I have felt when I saw before my eyes the disappearance of my boyfriend.

"Nooooo!!! Aly come back!!!!!"

I shouted and before she could step inside the darkness, the exact moment I was back to consciousness.

The moment I open my eyes, I know my life had changed forever.

•••

I stayed in bed for the past few hours, still sinking everything in. I even tried calling Aly since the last thing I remember is that she's with me before the video happened.