𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

|Travel
|5:13

[Camera on]

3

2

1

[Start recording]

𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜. 𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚎, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚍𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎. 𝚈𝚎𝚙, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢, 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘~

𝙾𝚘𝚙𝚜! 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎. 𝚂𝚘 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚘-

[Recording stop]

I decided to record myself preparing stuff to use it as well on my travelogue intro to make it more interesting. I place a stand on it as I start rechecking my stuff like phone and camera chargers, powerbanks, extra shirts, towel, a bottle of water, Gatorade, some flavored home made biscuits, and decided to bring the remaining cookies that Alyssa baked the other day.

Alyssa didn't even accepted my calls after we had an argument about this vlog. And it made me really wonder why she doesn't want me to shoot there.

I tried calling her, trying to talk things to her but decided not to accept my calls since she left home the other day. And I'm getting worried.

Mike talked to me about this as well, and he told me that he doesn't want our friendship to be ruined because I insist of pushing this vlog a go. But, this is for my future as well. And I've been doing so good on this field.

"Are you really sure you want to continue going there?" Mike ask

"Yes."

"But what about Alyssa?"

"She can do whatever she likes. And I'm just really curious to why she won't support me on this vlog when she's my number one supporter on my previous videos? She told me that she wants me to outweigh Maxine and just when I had the best idea I could come up with, she refused it!"

"Well, do you feel like this is really the best video to get a point ahead of your rival? And besides, this is no competition, babe. Your fans wanted you to just have fun at what you're doing and not make it a competition okay?"

"Its just so hard for me, okay? You know me."

"Yes I know you. And I also know you for being the most loving friend you could be and I want you to make things up for Alyssa okay?"

But u never got to fix things because she doesn't want to accept any of calls. Even my messages weren't getting any replies. I even messaged her on my Email!

Maybe I'll just have to fix things with her after shooting this vlog? No. That would even make it worse for her. Should I give her a call again? What if she's not going to accept it?

Argh! I can't do this. I have to focus already.
So, I decided to give Mike a call.

*ring* *ring*