𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

|Destination
|8:57

[Camera On]
[Start recording]

"And now for the moment of truth.... drum roll please..

[Aly and Mike acted like drumming]

Hahhahaha very good guys! And now the moment you've been waiting for on this mysterious location vlog-"

Aly: Mich wait, is that the title of your vlog?

"Yes. Why?"

Aly: Hmm, nope. I don't like it.

"Then what do you suggest?"

Mike: How about journey to the unknown

"Uhm, I don't know if that'll work because this is not a movie, babe."

Aly: Oh I know! How about "travel to the mysterious place for the first time?"

"That's great."

Mike: Yeah, that's great! I agree with her.

"Okay, okay. TAKE TWO!!

And now for the moment you've all been waiting for this never done before, travel to the mysterious place here on earth, welcome to~

[Swith camera angle]

THE 13TH AVE!!!

[Switch back camera angle]

So you see guys, there's this trending post of the couple travelers recently and I think, why not try coming here for ourselves?

Yeah, I know it's kinda creepy since it's abandoned but I think this would be really, really fun. So, let's go!!!"

[Camera still recording]

We then start to enter the amusement and to be honest, it has a kind of different atmosphere after entering the destroyed gate of the amusement park. And since I don't want to look scared, I have to take it all in, as possible.

"So guys as you can see, this place is really huge and really old, but when we try to look deeper into the past of this, it will actually make you wonder,

What happened to this place?

I've done my research and it was said that there's a huge fire happened here and yes, many got injured at that time. If you're asking when and why? I don't know. That's the only detail the internet provides us, people."

We did continue walking and me trying explain the place further, like I know everything about it. But to be honest, I don't because first, this is my first time coming here and second, I've done my research.

Aly: I think we should go to the other way

"Why? What's the matter?"

Aly: i just don't like here. I think there's a log better rides to see over there-

"No way! And oh look at that! That both is interesting tho. Let's go over there!!"

We did go to the booth that catche my attention, especially that the title of the booth is indeed interesting.