𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

|Going Back
|Morning

[Instagram Story]
[Start recording]

Hey guys. It is me Michie. I just want to remind all of you guys that unfortunately, I won't be able to post a video this coming Wednesday because I'm currently onto something, just for you guys so, stay tuned!

[Recording Stop]
[00:15]

I sighed as I place down my phone, burying my face with my own arms that are currently rested on my table. I wasn't able to sleep last night because of what had happened. And I don't know if I'll be able to find out where Mike was.

All night, I attempted giving him calls but all ended up on his voicemail.

"You're future will haunt you until you decided to take the risk"

What Alyssa told me last night kept on repeating itself inside my head, leading to headache. I tried taking tylenol which is a bit of a help to reduce the pain, and decided to take sleeping pills that made me somehow sleep by three in the morning. And it was already ten o'clock. Although I had a 6-hour sleep, I am still mentally and emotionally tired. I guess sleep doesn't solve any problems after all.

*ring*  *ring*

I took a peak on my phone screen, not so excited to see who bothers calling me today. I wasn't expecting a call from Aly since I told her to not message or call me yesterday because I need some space.

Incoming call
Baby Mike

I was so dumbfounded and at the same time, thrilled to read his name outloud in my head. He's calling!!!

<Mike? Baby thank god->

[How could you do this to me, baby?]

<W-what.. what->

[You left me here! I am lost! I don't even know where am I!]

<Baby, all you have to do is wake up, okay? We didn't leave you. We just woke up->

[You know what, Mich?]

He paused for the moment as I could hear him shiver with heavy breaths. I waited for his answer, hoping to tell me he's coming home to me.

[You should wake up]

What made me shiver more is hearing him scream in pain from the other line. I could hear cracking sounds and creepy baby rhyme songs that made me grip on the phone and cover my mouth with my free hand.

I couldn't talk, I couldn't even dare to shout back and tell him I'll be saving him because I know that I cannot save him if I don't know where he is.

The line was cut and I could feel my heart getting ripped by the moment. I gasped for air as I could envision what had happened to him. Judge by the sound of it, I know he's in a grave danger and I need to save him.

I need to go back.

•••

"As much as you want to save him, you can't okay?"

"So just like that, we won't be going to look for him?"

"Because trust me Mich, he's not missing the way you think."