𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7

I woke up to the sound footsteps approaching me. I slowly open my eyes, not knowing what to think first.

Where am I?

Am i still on the tent?

Who's with me right now?

"Mich, hey Mich are you awake?" I already recognize her voice that made me smile weakly at her.

"Aly." I called as I could feel the weakness in my body. What happened to me?"

"Oh thank goodness you're awake!" She said as she gave me a hug. I pay her back as I could feel laziness took over my body. Or was it the feeling of tiredness and not wanting to do anything?

"What happened?" I ask as she handed me a water to drink.

"Drink and eat this first." She also gave me a plain biscuit to eat. What is going on?

After taking a bite and a sip, my body reacted like I've never eaten for a whole time. I close my eyes to devour the food slowly into my throat, down into my system. It feels good to eat, and it feels good to feel okay for a moment, atleast.

"I'm happy you ate it all." Aly said that made me realize I already ate it all. I smile at her as I drink the other half of my glass of water. After that, I know I was ready to talk to her seriously.

"So tell me, what happened?"

"You sure don't remember?" She ask.

"If I remeber any single detail, I wouldn't be asking you right now."

She get the glass from me and place it down on the food tray, as well as the plastic wrap of the plain biscuit she gave me. After that, she gave me the same look she had last night.

"You gave me a call earlier."

"W-what did I tell you?"

"You were screaming for help. You continuously say HELP ME HE'S ABOUT TO KILL ME, and I panicked."

"How did you find me?" I ask as I couldn't really remeber doing those she's telling me.

"I ask you where you were. And you told me THE TRUTH. I don't know why you said those words but luckily I was able to get what you meant, that is why I immediately went for you."

"Thank you Aly, but I don't remember doing those sh*ts." I sad as I try to recover my memory from earlier.

"I told you to not go back from there."

"I'm sorry. I just can't help waiting for Mike to come home!"

"He's not coming back!"

"And how can you be so sure of that?"

She stood up pushing the food cart away. "Aly, why isn't he coming back for me?" I ask again, hoping I'll get the answer I wanna hear. She didn't turn rather, she just stop on her tracks.

"Whatever is happening to you Mich, it is not what you really think it is."

She steps out of the room as she close the door behind. I immediately scan for my phone and luckily, I was able to find it. I look for proof that I really had gone to the place and the video was really saved. But what made me really curious is that there's another video beside it. And I didn't remeber filming one earlier.

I decided to open the video, hoping to see anything that could answer my own questions. But, it turns out to be just pitch black.

The video is all black aside from a dot of white light in the middle. I look closely to realize that the white light is growing bigger. I don't know if this is actually is the video, but I know it is indeed weird.

As the light grows and grows, so is the light starts to burn my eyes, making me close it. And when I decided to shut it off, I wasn't longer in my own home.

I slowly open my eyes to see sun setting, the purple-bluish ground, the kimono dress I'm wearing, the bamboo shack we stayed in.

Everything that I've never wished to remeber was back. What makes it different is that, Mike was no longer with us.

"Hello Michelle!"

"Ahh!" I almost had a heart attack, remembering that she already greeted me before. I scan her silently and to realize that she's wearing the same outfit I first saw her.

"Welcome to Fall and Die Village. Welcome to our land." She said as she gave me the same replicated smile she gave me before.

"Hey Katherine." I greeted back, remembering her saying her name before.

"Katherine? I am not Katherine." She said. I furrow my brows as I try to recall if I have said a wrong name.

"Oh I'm sorry, my bad. Who are you again?" I ask, acting like I've never met her. She then gave me another smile.

"I'm Ashley."

"Ohh, hey Ashley."

"I see you're not with Mike?"

"How did you know him?"

"Because you know him and oh I remember, he didn't left here, did he?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about Alyssa as well."

"Where is she?" I ask as I start to get furious. She gave me a cheeky grin before answering.

"He's playing outside! With Katherine!"

"Kather- wait, is she your twin?"

"I don't have a twin sister, I am only child! Come and follow me!"

I wasn't sure if I should trust her or not because clearly, I knew what will happen next.

I follow her as I found her running, going to the woods.

"Wait! Don't go there!" I shouted as she stop. She turns around as she gave me a reassuring look.

"Don't try to change anything because it will make things complicated, Mich."

And with that, same thing had happened to Katherine. She fell and she became one of them.

"Hey Michelle!" The three teens came calling out my name as I turn to face them. With the same evil smile, they said in unison

"This is the village where you fall, you die. Have fun!"

They all laugh as they walk away, but before they could even disappear, I called them for a stop."

"What is it?"

"H-how are you still alive in here?" I ask, wondering to how long they were stuck in here. They all look at each other for a second before one of the girls came stepping forward. She didn't give me the smile rather, she gave me a serious look.

"We just don't."

Her metallic smell and dark atmosphere caught me off guard. What is going on in this place?

"And if I were you, just stay alive." She said.