✼7✼

1 year after birth

"I was thinking a bit lately and I thought it was time for me to get my own apartment"

Everyone, that would be Sam, his mother, and Luke, we're gathered around the table eating today's breakfast. Luke was paying no attention to the conversation at hand, just too his food. He couldn't quite understand what they were trying to talk about anyways. He was content playing with his food anyways.

"Are you sure? I mean you always can stay longer" Sam's mom suggested. Truth was, if Sam did decide to move to his own apartment he would of course take Luke with him and she wouldn't be able to see the both of them everyday. Though, she will accept Sam's decisions on what he wants to do with his life.

"I've stayed plenty long and I appreciate you for all that you've done for Luke and I. But I decided that it is time to try on my own now. You can always come over and watch Luke when I need to go to work since no one else will be over there." Sam sighed at his last sentence.

Recently, he's been getting quite sad about the fact Luke doesn't have another father figure in his life. Not only that but, he doesn't have anyone to love him right now expect for his mother. But even that isn't the type of love that he truly wants. Sam knows it'll be a tough path to find someone who will actually take his time with him and will understand that too.

Everyday, Luke grows more and more to look like Andrew and that pains Sam a little. He doesn't wanna think of the man who did that to him. Either way, he's the most gorgeous thing on the planet and wouldn't ask for anyone else.

"Of course I will! You didn't even have to ask! I'll watch my little baby anytime you need!" Sam's mom rushed over to Luke, squeezing his cheeks that no longer had cheerios in them. He giggled at the gesture and was soon getting tickled. He couldn't help but move all over the place.

"-addy! help! pwease!" Luke lifted his arms so he could be let out of the high char, still being tickled at that. Luke's wishes were soon granted.

"Is grammy being mean to you Lukey?" Luke nodded with a pout. He turned his head over to sam's mother and stuck his tongue out at her but quickly turning away so he could hide his face in his dad's chest.

Kissing his forehead, Sam decided it was time for a certain someone to head to sleep. He also decided he would go apartment looking tomorrow and should also get some sleep as well.