✼3✼

7 months before birth

Sam awoken from his quite peaceful nap. There were a few problems here and there considering he was pregnant and all. There is one huge problem though, he has not yet told anyone about this, scared on what the outcome will be. It's not everyday your son gets pregnant. He's only 17 for crying out loud.

Deciding to get up and make his way to the kitchen, he didn't expect his mom to be there but at work.

"Mom what are you doing home?" At the sudden voice, she perked up at him with a small smile.

"Well if you were to check the time, you would see that it is now 6:30, the time I'd be home by sweetheart." Sam looked at the clock to see that it was in fact 6:30. Slept a lot longer than he thought he would with this baby.

"Well anyway, I'm gonna get a snack." Technically it would be more of a dinner since he slept past the usual time.

Sam's mom hesitates at his words as she has noticed that Sam has grow a few pounds in the last 2 months. She still loved him either way of course, she was just a little concerned was all.

"Sweetheart, you know I love you right?"

Sam hums, looking back at his mom with confusion in his eyes.

After pulling his food out from the fridge, he walked over to his mom to see where she was going with this conversation. There were so many thoughts going threw his brain at the moment.

Reaching out for his shirt, Sam gasped as it was being pulled up, showing his 2 month baby bump.

"What are you doing?" Sam quickly tugged the grasp his moms had on his shirt away, pure shock written in his expressions.

"I couldn't help but noticed you've gained a few-" That's when the tears decided to fall. He couldn't help it. Covering his face with his hands made no difference as you could still sense he was crying.

"Oh honey," His mom comforted, pulling him into her embrace. She still had no clue it was a baby bump so she thought about the most obvious.

"I'm sorry." Sam sobbed more into his mother's neck. He couldn't control the tears that fell onto his mom's shirt but she didn't seem to mind much about that.

"What are you sorry for honey?" All Sam did was shake his head 'no' not wanting to answer. He couldn't. His mom kept trying to get the answer out of him however and after many attempts, Sam finally told the truth.

"I'm pregnant."