✼5✼

2 hours before birth

Sam yelled loudly at the sudden sharp pain he felt down below more than likely waking his mother up.

He was quick to tug off his annoying pants being left in just his boxers. It helped sooth not even the slightest but at least there was some relief.

The blonde had the urge to push, so as instinct that's what he did. And boy did it hurt like hell, even more than hell possibly he thought.

Reaching down below, he felt a wetness and something poking through his boxers and that wasn't his dick.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck. Mom!" In a matter of seconds, the blondes mother was downstairs seeing the distress look on her sons face. Quickly picking him up and dragging him into the car to get to the possible as fast as she could as the head was poking out.

"Deep breaths sweetheart, deep breaths." Sam's mother soothed. He tried following the advice yet of course there was still just pain.

Through all the slurs and yells, they finally were in the delivery room. Only hours away from meeting his baby boy.

*

"He looks so much like him already." Sam took notice in all of the babies features. He knew in the future the little guy would look so much like Andrew. Even though it makes the blonde a bit nervous, he is still going to love and care for his child no matter what he looks like.

"I promise nothing will happen to you." He whispered to the baby.

"Luke."

"I love that name for him." Sam smiles down at his now newborn son. All of the pain he felt during his pregnancy now felt all worth it as now he had a beautiful son. He knew he was going to protect the now named baby, Luke, with his life.

"There's a great future for you two. I just know it."