24

Assalamoalaikum everyone.

How are you all?

Guys why don't you comment? Is my work not that good?

If you don't like anything please say. If not then do comment to show your opinion and love.

I feel like you all don't like this story.😔

***

***

Confusion and curiosity, these two had accompanied him whole day. He was confused on her behavior and his curiosity of knowing the reason wasn't doing him well. Tugging her kn the bed carefully he removed her shoes and placed the comforter on her. For some moment he kept staring her sleeping face as if trying to read something he couldn't when she was awake.

Sighing softly he rubbed his face and went downstairs, whole house was silent and this time the silent was haunting him. Entering into the living room he took a seat on the couch. Everything was messed up and it was tiring him.

He started dozing off only to wake up by someone's fingers in his hair. He looked back and saw his mother standing behind him and running fingers in his hair. A beautiful smile etched on her face. Rounding the couch she sat beside him and caressed his cheeks.

“What's bothering you?” She asked.

“Nothing Ammi, it's just work load.” He spoke smiling at her. The warmth and love in his mother's eyes felt like a ray in the darkened place.

“It's about her. Right?” in reply he nodded and looked down. Silence prevailed them for some time which was broken by Safina.

“Did you guys fight?” She asked making him sigh and shake his head.

“She is angry and it's confusing.” He said placing his head on her shoulder.

“Search for the answer in her words.” Her wise words had always helped him, and he couldn't be more thankful and grateful for that. A small sad smile broke on his lips as he felt himself drowning in slumber.

_______________

“What nonsense. You useless people. I gave you one task and that too was so difficult for you. Why the fuck you call yourself professional?” A loud angry voice echoed in the room. The two men shuddered at their places as they saw their boss stalking towards them like a predator.

“It was such an easy target. You could have killed her and nobody would have noticed you in the crowd. You knew she was going to race you could have broken her bike. It was such a golden opportunity. He was there too, but no you dumb asses fucked up.” The Eagle's boss was always like this, shouting and killing if the work wasn't in his favor and that too it was related to Sultanat.