6

***

***

How important freedom is, how is it the reason behind so many battles and how powerful it is? The answer is not known to everyone, the real meaning is not known to everyone.

Yet when one falls in a situation where their freedom is at stake...they are ready to sacrifice their everything. But what could those do, who are helpless and gullible.

Mubashir had seen the faces of those girls they had rescued and though it had been more than a week to that day he still couldn't forget that. The terror-stricken face, the eyes that held the terror of losing their everything...their freedom.

Sighing audibly he wore his watch and checked out his reflection in the mirror. His gray suit hugged his physique. He wasn't a bulky man, but had a great personality...results of being in mafia.

It was feeling like he had slept for ages, the refreshing feeling was great but it still felt like something was going to mess up.

It was the day he had to visit the office. They had a really important meeting with the top businessmen of the country... Shehreyar siddiqui and Khizir Hussain.

Having his breakfast along with a dose of scolding from his mother he proceeded to start his day. It had turn tiring for him, he had done nothing in those days only rested. His injuries had healed a bit but not completely.

“Assalamoalaikum uncle. How are you?” He greeted Sultan as soon as he entered his cabin.

“Walekum assalam. Well I was not the one who took bullet and knife in my body.” Sultan spoke with a hint of smile in his voice. He passed his hand in his hair and gave a sheepish smile making Sultan laugh at his expression.

MK was someone the world feared but only few knew who he actually was. Sultan had always seen him as his son, his eyes always held the same love for Mubashir.

“How are your injuries?” Sultan asked.

“Better now.” He replied taking a seat in front of him.

“After completing the meeting to make sure to meet me.” Sultan said looking down in some file. Hiding his eyes from him making a quizzical look form on his face. Sensing his heated gaze Sultan looked up and smiled.

“As you wish.” Mubashir said and reciprocated the smile. Meanwhile, Ayesha too entered the room with a cheerful smile.

“Morning baba.”she greeted Sultan and sat on the chair in front him beside Mubashir...she seemed to be in a wonderful mood. Replying shortly Sultan looked up looking at the two with hundreds of emotions in his eyes.