𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐗━━━━

-ˋˏ cassie ═════════════╝

-ˋˏ *.·:·. ★ .·:·.* ˎˊ-

𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐗

𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐀 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄 in the darkness, and it whispers like silver smoke from a dying fire. Here, in this place, loss is an old friend. Shadows form the silhouettes of a past made bleak and a present tainted by sin. Innocence is a memory broken by the shards of ruined future days. Rose-hued possibility is an idea just beyond reach, and reality is all that is left. In their infinite beauty, the heavens are a cluster of mocking lights. They illuminate the dark from a distance, so unaware of the consequences borne below. There are some fears that deserve to live in the shadows they have created.

It is the voice of the stars that says: bring the fears to light.

𝐋𝐘𝐑𝐀 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐎𝐍 is made of shadows. Darkness chases her and even in the company of the Resistance, there is no forgetting who she was within the First Order. Crimes can be forgiven a hundred times over, but that will never extinguish the sound of the whispers. The accusations. Worse are that some of them are true.  Worse still are the hours at night when all is still and quiet. There is no way to break a silence so suffocating. A lifetime of caution and secrets have bought her safety; a wager that is never far from taking too much.  She is a mercenary, a pawn, a piece in a dangerous game.  To be made from stardust is to know sacrifice, and she is too far from any place to know what it means to be home.

𝐏𝐎𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐍 is made of light. Reckless and uninhibited, he is the poster child of a Resistance crafted and molded by the hands of his parents and a hundred lightyears of lost lives. But everyone is watching his every move, idolizing him when he knows they should not. There are killers on both sides of the war, and he is one of them. He carries the torch, and it has begun to burn through and crack at the seams, so much that he too will go up in flames. It's a front, a ploy, a never ending spiral of a gold-hued imposter. Heroes don't deserve to be the one who returns safe and sound when so many do not. In a galaxy of war, his youth is dead and gone, leaving nothing in its place but the hollow bones of a pilot in the spotlight.