~16~

I am near. I can smell them. I can smell Mathias and Selene. They are in someone's garage next to their house. As an next to be alpha, I have to do it professionally, my wolf would like to barge in and kill everyone who touched them.

When she opened the door, my jaw dropped. This was veronica's house. I shoved her and walked in.
"Where are they?" I say sternly.
"I don't know what you are talking about?" She said playfully. "Why don't we go upstairs and have some fun, it's hot when you are angry." She touched my lip. I could feel my blood boiling and my face going red.
"I CAN EASILY KILL YOU! TELL ME WHERE THE FUCK THEY ARE? OR I WILL SLICE YOUR THROAT AND FEED YOU TO YOUR FAMILY. DO YOU FUCKING WANT THAT?!" I shouted, walking around panicking, trying to find a way to the garage. She cowered away and whimpered our of fear.

I heard a bang behind the fridge.
"They're in there, aren't they?" I shouted. She nodded coming closer.
"Stand back, I don't want you near me. I don't know what my wolf will do."
"Okay" she whispered.
I chucked the fridge away and I saw a door that was flashing purple.

I walked in to see a lot of people on the floor, behind me there was a scream.
"CASSIUS!" "No no no! V's here. Everything is going to be okay." I heard Veronica. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" She shouted towards Selene.
"I have done what he deserves." She replied.
"He was only keeping this family safe!" "He hated the wolves and wanted to kill you."
"I'm sorry for your loss. But if you hurt any of my wolves. Hell will come your way."
"It's going to be hell without him." She said crying into his chest.
"Come on we have to go."

When we went back to the pack house. I sighed out of relief and gave Mathias a hug. I don't ever want to loose him again, it genuinely hurts my heart.
"Noah can I talk to you upstairs?"

Mathias' P.O.V
"So what's up?" I say, say on his bed, crossing my legs.
"I need to tell you something that is very important for me." He looks serious but I knew he was nervous because he was fidgeting. I nodded for him to carry on.
"So when wolves find their mate, they have to do this thing, or they don't do this thing they will go a heat. Heat is when a wolf finds their mate but they haven't done the... you know, I've heard that it's so painful and all they want to do it touch their mate and... you know. It only happens on a full moon." I looked at him scared. I don't want to hurt him but I'm also not ready.
"I'm sorry. You don't have to do it yet but it is a full moon in two days. So on that day is it okay if you can lock me up in one of the cellars." He looked kinda sad and worried for that day.
"I'll do it." I said. I trust him. I trust him with my body. I watch as his eyes flicker black. He crawled on top of me, straddling me —.

I'm a dinner and people are staring at me.
Noah- Hey, you look so paranoid. You okay? I Jumped out of fear. I forgot about the thoughts thing and the mind link.
Me- Why is everyone staring at me?
Noah- Oh! That's because they can smell me on you. That's how the wolves know that you're mine and I'm yours.
Me- Oh, that's kinda weird haha.
Noah- it's kind of a serious thing in the wolf world.
Me- Oh shit. Sorry.

I carry on eating my dinner and one of the chef came up towards me.
"Hey Alpha, how is the food?"
"Please just call me Mathias, but the food is amazing. Thank you" I say, standing up to hug him. Everyone is looking at me gobsmacked.
"Oh my goodness, he's hugging him!"
"Is he hurting him?"
"I'm excited for the new Alpha."
"What is happening?" I heard a few whispers from the pack.

Glass shattered everywhere.
"We're under attack! Protect the Luna, Alpha's and The Moon Goddess. QUICK QUICK QUICK!!!" Shouted the Lead Warrior. I got shoved with Noah and his mom and dad as well as mine to this room and they locked the door. The room had a microwave and cabinets. There's  a small room with a toilet and sink with another space next to it with a 3 double bed and one single.
"Where are we?" I asked Noah, a little scared.
"Don't worry, we're in the safe room for when there's attacks." He replies in a soft voice to try and calm me down even though, I'm terrified.