~15~

Mathias' P.O.V.

They pulled the bag of my head and there she was. My mother.
"MOM! Where are we!?"
"Hey it's going to be okay! I have a plan." She said in our mind link.
"Okay what is it?"
"I want us to use both of our power to make a bubble, I will then take over, you will untie yourself and untie me and then we will run out. This bubble will be too strong for them to fight against, so take as much time as you want. I promise we'll be okay, as long as we are in this bubble." She told me.

I let the power surge in me and a light purple bubble formed around us.
"Okay, I've taken over." My mother told me through our mind-link. I managed to break open the duct tape in my hands and feet and went to my mom to untie her rope.

These people who captured us kept trying to break the purple bubble... Thank the Moon Goddess she is that powerful! I decided to walk outside of the cave we're in but she said to stop. I turned around to see her tightly shutting her eyes. I notice in my peripheral vision that everyone around us dropped down at the same time.
"Did you so that?" I asked, in amazement. She nodded and the purple bubble disappeared.
"I got some people to pick us up." She said, sitting down. She looked extremely pale.
"You okay, mom?" I asked, kneeling down to her level.
"Yes I'm fine. I'm just tired and I need to have a short rest." She said, assuring me.
"Are you sure?"
"Yes. I am okay."

"The car is here mom." I say, waking her up.
"Okay. I'm up! I'm up!" I started to laugh and she smiled.

I decided to call Noah just in case he notice if I was gone.
"Hey Noah."
"OMG ARE YOU OKAY?! WHERE ARE YOU? I'M COMING TO GET YOU AND YOUR MOM!"
"It's okay now. Calm down, we're at home now. Don't worry." I say.
"Okay." I heard in the other side of the phone.

Noah's P.O.V.

I'm going to fucking kill him whoever took him!
Finally something we both agree on.
Can I take over?
No, you will scare Mathias.
But he's my mate too.
I haven't introduced him to you yet.
Maybe today can be the day.
Maybe when you calm down.
Whatever. I heard him huff.

I was planning the rouge's death as we were speaking. He took The Moon Goddess and Mathias. I've notice a strange smell in my bedroom, it wasn't a rouge but it has a similar scent as Veronica. What if it was a vampire who took them? That means it's easier to kill them, right?

I walked up towards my room and I saw a piece of hair I picked it up and smelled it. Grey instantly took over without hesitating. He shifted and ran straight into the forest and knew exactly where to go.

Grey's P.O.V.

I heard footsteps behind me.
"Noah is that you?" I heard my mate say. I grunted and turned around.
"Hey Noah, what are you doing?" I know it wasn't him. He may look like him but when I heard his voice, I didn't feel joy like I normally would. I just carried on running since I couldn't control my anger.
"Wow!" He shouted. "You're just going to ignore me even though I look like your mate?" "You really in love aren't you? It said sarcastically, I went up to his face.

"You will not say anything about my mate!" I spat on him. "I am in love with him but I knew it wasn't him."
"And what are you doing to do about it? Kill me? I rather die anyways." He laughed. "I like to follow him when he goes to the woods. Maybe next I see him there I will take him and force him to be mine. He will have MY mark on him and WILL be my mate! Then I can kill the Moon Goddess herself!" He said, with no emotion.

In that moment, never wanted someone to die so much in my life. I felt my eyes change colour and I could feel my hair sprouting out of my skin. My nails sprung out and my wolf has come forward. He pounced on the man digging his nails into this mans neck. I wanted him dead and I didn't care about the consequences. He started coughing up blood and swirling under me. I could hear his heartbeat slowing down. I kept going deeper and deeper, determined to end his life. My wolf isn't even out, now it's me.

He's dead in front of me, I killed him. I mind linked one of my workers to get rid of this body and went to find who's this was.