~13~

I woke up with Noah gone. I looked over to see a note and a cup of coffee.

The note said:

Hey I have gone to school. I made a cup of coffee for you. I hope to see you after school. Text or call me if you want anything. X

Oh shit! I forgot. School! I looked at my alarm clock to see it's 8:51am. Okay I only have 9 minutes to get to school on time, there is a chance that I won't but there's no harm in trying.

I quickly downed my coffee. Breakfast check. I went to my closet to get dressed and rushed down stairs. I quickly slipped out the door and drove my car. Obviously the day I am late, the traffic is terrible.

"Hey sorry I'm late." I said in my maths class.
"Welcome back, what's your reason?" The teacher asked.
"I woke up late." I replied as I sat at my assigned seat.

"Your dad died, didn't he?" The person in front of me said.
"Yes he did," I replied, trying to keep a straight face.
"Oh how sad." The girl next to me said. "That was sarcasm, you are too dumb to know."
"I am happy for your dad. he died to get away from you." The boy in front of me said, again.
"That's not true." I sternly spat at his face.
"Then how did he die?"
"I don't want to speak about it."
"Because you know it's right."
"HE DIED OF ALCOHOL POISONING!" I shouted and ran out of the class. I heard the teacher shout me but I kept running.

I ran through the halls to see Veronica. I saw a little sympathy in her eyes but then it changed to hatred.
"I heard your father died." I carry on running. Wind whooshed in front of me. There Veronica was, with her minions.
"You don't ignore people when they are speaking."
"Too bad bitch." I spat.
"Ooh, we have an angry one," I heard a few insulting laughters.

Veronica gutted me and pushed me to the ground. For some reason I felt powerful. It was weird. Something or someone told me to use the energy to move them and to keep running. And that is exactly what I did.

I let the energy rush towards my arm to lift them all up. My eyes turned white. I flung them across the hall. I saw Noah in the distance. I was scared, I didn't know I held such power to hold a group of people in the air.
"What are you?"
"What happened?"
"How did she do that?"
I heard the faint whispers.

I ran out the gates and kept hearing Noah's voice calling me. I ran all the way home with confused people from the public. I rushed into the door and I heard my mom in the kitchen. I slowly walked into the room with tears falling down my face.
"What's wrong, baby?" She asked, walking up to give me a hug.
"I hate my school." I say, sobbing.
"What happened?"
"They are hurting me and dad." I heard the door swing open.

Noah's P.O.V.

I saw everything. Them floating-falling. The fear in his white eyes. Their whispers. The power rushing through him. The electrical sparks and him running away.

I walked into Mathias' home to see him and his mother hugging while Mathias is sobbing. They both looked at me like a deer in headlights. I walked towards him.

"No stay away from me. I will hurt you." He shouted, putting his hands in front of him, whilst he backs up.
"No it's okay. You won't hurt me." I say. I quickly run up to him and hugged him tight. I didn't want to let go, I hate seeing him like this. It hurts my heart. My wolf is howling because we don't want to see him sad.
"It's okay. I've got you. You're okay." I say stroking his hair. I bring him upstairs and we both sat on his bed.

"Can you tell me what happened?" I asked him as he put his head on my belly. I heard a slam downstairs. He shot up.
"What was that?!" He shouted, quickly running out. I rushed downstairs and I saw that his mother had gone.
"I'm going try and call her." Mathias said, reaching his pocket.

Mathias' P.O.V.

"I phoned mom and there're no answer." I told Noah.
"Okay,I'll go get the alpha and you go to the police station." Noah replied.
We grabbed our coats and slipped out the door.

"I'm sorry but I can't look for her unless it's been 48 hours." The officer said.
"But she is my mom!" I shouted.
"I'm so sorry." He said and walked away.

"Hey have you got any information?" I asked Noah, over the phone.
"Yes we do. Come over."
"Okay."

"So we believe that the Moon Goddess is here" The alpha said, pointing at a map. "We are sending some spies and scouters to look around the area."
"Okay when are we going to get her?"
"Hopefully when they come back." The beta said.
"Okay thank you." I say and walked off, into Noah's room.

I screamed into his bed and cried, I'm so scared. What is she gets hurt? What is she gets killed? I heard the door behind me shut and felt an arm wrapped around my waist and a hand covering my mouth. I started to scream but it only muffled and I tried to squirm out of his hold but I wasn't strong enough. It lifted me up and ran out of the window.