~10~

Noah's P.O.V.

"Hey, instead of calling or texting Mathias. I thought we could come round and check on him." I say.
"Yeah, we should." I heard Christopher on the other side of the phone.

Mathias opened the door. He has tears-stained face with dark bags. He has pale skin and chapped lips with messy hair and in his pyjamas. He is definitely not feeling very well.
"What are you doing here?" I heard his shaky voice. His pain is hurting me.

"May we come in?" Lizzy asked.
"Yeah sure. My auntie is at work. The house is pretty messy as well." He said, wiping his tears.
"It's alright." Chris reassured him.

I went into the kitchen while Mathias and my friends were talking in the living room. I made us all a cup of hot chocolate and got out a pack of biscuits I brought earlier today. I came in the living room to see Chris and Lizzy hugging Mathias. A small fire of jealousy started in my chest and my wolf was moaning to take him back. He's mine. But he is hurting and needs his friends so I'll let them be.
"You alright Mathias?" I sat next to him, gently placing my hand in this lower back. He let go of Chris and Lizzy, turning around towards me and hugged me tightly, crying in my chest.

We were watching 'Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina' while eating chocolate bourbons. Mathias looked so tired, his eyes droops like he was used to it. It didn't even look like him, when he opened the door.
"Do you want me to stay round?" I whispered gently in his ear.
"Only you." He whispered back and I nodded.

(Mind link)
Chris- Do you want us to go now?
Me- You could hear us?
Lizzy- Well we are werewolves, Noah.
Me- Well that's awkward.
Chris- Hello? Question?
Me- Oh, yes please if you don't mind.
Chris- Yeah we don't mind.
Lizzy- Bye bitch!
Me- Stay safe!
Lizzy- Yeah yeah.

"I'm sorry if I look a mess right now." He said after they all left.
"No no it's all fine." "I missed you..." I whispered, softly and kissed his forehead. After I said that, he hugged me gently.

"Should I order pizza and we could watch some Disney movies?" Mathias asked.
"YES!" I shouted, excitingly.
"Okay you go get some blankets and I'll put in a movie and order." I nodded.

When I got to his room, to get blankets, there were small drops of blood. I was confused why and a little concerned. Could this be Mathias' aunties blood? Or even worse Mathias'?

"Hey Mathias, come up here!" I called for him.
"Coming!"
"How come there's blood on the floor? Did something happen? Who's blood is this?" I asked frantically.

Mathias' P.O.V.
He really cares about me...

"So something attacked me and my auntie a few days ago. It is called the 'Ichchhadhari' and it's babies or something, I don't know, I was upstairs and whipped me, I have a bruise." I showed him this line of black and blue in my ankle. "I stood on their necks, killing some of them and making them bleed, hence why there's blood on the floor. But it's not me or anyone else's. Just the devil's creatures."
"Are you okay then? You are not hurt anymore?"
"Nope." I said, moving my head.
"Okay good." He pulled me in a soft hug, chuckling at my childish behaviour.

We decided to build a fort and watch Milan, one of my favourite movies. Me and Noah was comfortable and cuddling. My mother (auntie) came home from work.
"Hey! How was work?" I asked as she comes in.
"It was good. Can I talk to you hunny?"
"But I'm comfortable!" I whined.
"Come on, go talk. I'll just pause it." I heard Noah.

"Isn't that he ichchhadhari?" My mother asked.
"Nope! That's my mate, Noah." "The Ichchhadhari is dead remember? We killed it."
"Oh okay, I was just checking." She replies and I nodded.
"Can I go now? I want to watch Mulan." I asked whining again.
"You're 16 not 5 Mathias." She laughed.

I got back into Noah's arms and carried on watching the movie.
"Mathias, I couldn't help but listen. Did the Ichchhadhari look like me?"
"I wouldn't even notice if it was you."
"Also you called your auntie mom?"
"Umm... about that." For some odd reason I was more interested than his face. He gently held my chin and made me look at him.
"Be honest please?" He asked.
"So yes... She is my mother. She is the Moon Goddess in human form." I stared into his eyes and he had mixed emotions. "It's a secret, don't tell anyone."
"Are you confused? I can explain it better for you?" I frantically asked.
"No no no, it's alright. I just needed to process that the Moon Goddess is in the same house as me."

I walked into the kitchen to my mother cooking something but all that I can focused on is the smell and it's delightful.
"What ya cooking?" I said, jumping in the room, scaring my mother.
"Jesus Christ!"
"Haha sorry momma."
"I am making dessert"
"Ooh! What is it?"
"Rice Krispies Treats!"
"Oooh! I'm excited now!" I said smiling and leaning in for a hug.

That night ended with laughter and a popcorn mess from horror movies.