4. Temper

Callum's POV

It's now 2:00 pm and we've done 2 hours of maths again. "Ugh, that's it no more. I can't stand seeing another number." I say with a yawn.

Savannah starts laughing and lays down on my bed, face down which makes her ass perk up. She wouldn't mind if I just climbed on top of her, would she?

Intrigued I ask. "Have you ever done anything with a guy?"

She takes her time to answer. "Um- what do you mean?"

"As in sexual acts."

"Nope, not a thing."

She must be lying. "What? Really?"

"Yep"

That gave me an idea. "Looks like I'll be the first guy then." Savannah blushes, making me smirk. She's seriously in love with me.

"Hmm, you really think you could be the first?"

I pull a confused face. "Why? Are you talking to another guy?"

"Nope."

"Is that why you don't ever reply to my messages on time? Or reply acting like a bitch?"

This makes her sit up. "I told you I was busy and that I don't want to send you pictures."

"I don't like being rejected all the time. You give me mixed signals, I don't know if you like me or not?"

She sighs. "I do like you but I'm not that comfortable to send nudes, we aren't even dating Callum."

"This is what people do before they date."

"No they don't, I have dated people in the past, I know how it works."

I scoff at her as I avoid her eyes by looking at the wall. "And that's why they've never worked out."

She pauses for a second. "Excuse me? I'm pretty sure you're single too."

"I don't date. I don't waste my time with things like that."

"Not even with me?"

I laugh at her. "With the way you're acting?"

With annoyance in her tone she answers. "What have I even done?"

"You're acting like a bitch. If you don't want to send pictures then stay away from me, I have people waiting for me. I don't need to spend all my time waiting for you."

She freezes for a while and stands up then continues to talk. "Don't call me a bitch."

I look directly at her eyes. "I'll call you what I want, you bitch."

I notice her grit her teeth then raise her arm to smack me across the face but I grab hold of it before she does.

With a tight grip on her arm I stand up. "You crazy fucking bitch. You think you can hit me?" She looks back at me with her eyes full of regret. I let go of her arm and step closer to her with my fists clenched. She panics and steps back, this time I see a little fear in her expression. "I'm driving you back to college, I've had enough of you."

I make my way to the front door. She's lucky I'm still giving her a ride. Normally I'll just drag them type of hoes out of the house. The only reason I'm not doing to her is because I still need to fuck her at the party and I know that after today she'll try to impress me again and finally give me what I want.

Savannah's POV

Callum dropped me off back at school. I could tell he was so tense and mad at me, this was the first time in my life where I haven't felt safe with him. I was scared, I thought he was going to hit me. I'm so relieved that I came to my car safely considering how recklessly he drove, he was speeding, cutting corners and overtaking many cars. Everyone was road raging, pushing all their tension onto the horn, but this only made Callum more furious.