32. Unexpected Lifestyle

Savannah's POV

I wake up in my own bed feeling sore, that's when it hits me. We had sex yesterday. Is this even real? I'll never forget the day I had yesterday.

Theo:
I miss you so damn fucking much so make sure you get your ass at mine at 4ish.

This text has got me so excited. I don't even know what to do.

I woke up pretty late today. It's already 1 pm but I have my excuses. I begin to have a shower and get ready to meet Theo.

When I reach his home, I walk up to his room and see him sitting on his bed reading a book. "Hey come in." He places his book under the bed whilst I close his door and sit on his bed. "So how are you feeling?"

I don't know why but I feel so shy around him now as if I've just met him. "Um I'm good just can't stop thinking about last night."

"What happened again?" I can't tell if he's joking or not.

I look down at my fingers. "Well... erm... we had... um-" I can't make myself say that three letter word.

"Sex?"

"Yeah, that."

Theo's face lightens up and a huge smile is plastered across it. "No way Savannah! Did we actually have sex?"

"Yeah- Um don't you remember?"

His face drops a little. "Yeah I do, vividly. You know I was drunk? "

"Yeah I did."

"You knew I wanted to take my time on you and you knew when I was drunk I wouldn't be able to control myself. I told you all of this."

"I know but in the moment I couldn't say no to you. You wanted it so badly and so did I."

He sighs a little. "I guess it's okay. I just wish I could remember all of it, I wanted our first time to be done in a proper way."

I realise how it must've been for him and I feel guilty. "I'm sorry."

He smiles a little. "Don't be at all, I'm glad it still happened. Tell me, how are you feeling? I didn't go too hard on you did I?" He seems concerned this time.

I smile back at him. "Don't worry Theo. I had an amazing time. It was perfect."

"Okay good, I don't know how I'd be whilst drunk and it was your first time."

"You were careful with me, you didn't hurt me at all."

"Good baby. Did you take the morning after pill?"

"I didn't think I had to... because you pulled out."

His face turns to shock. "No just in case take it." Then he relaxes and smiles at me. "Come on I'll take you to get it and then we can eat somewhere afterwards." Oh, my god, our first date.

"Okay."

We both come out of his room and he opens Adams door as he begins to speak to him. "Me and Savannah are getting food, you want anything?"

"You're going with Savannah?" Oh no, Adam is going to flip. I can't see him but I can sense the confusion in his voice.

"Yeah."

"Why just you both?"

"I'm going to tutor her afterwards so might as well eat first. You can come too if you want." What??

"Thanks man, I have too much work to do so I can't. Just get me a burger and whatever Matt wants." Yesss.

"Nah mate. I'm not asking him."