25. Disordered Minds

Theo's POV

Savannah:
Why don't you give me it now?

I was not expecting that. My doll is getting brave huh?

Theo:
Open your window I'll come through.

Savannah:
My parents are in, you can't.
I'll come to your room.

I'm so fucking glad that our balconies are connect otherwise this would be hard to do. I stand at my window and open it slightly. Then I see Savannah climbing out of her room and into mine. I lock my window after shes in. "You sure you want this lesson?"

She looks at her fingers that she's twiddling. "What lesson?"

"Lay down on the bed for me." She does as I say. I walk to my wardrobe and pull out a shoebox. "In here there's a few things that you might've seen on movies or you might've read about it" I smirk. "or even thought about it plenty of times."

"Um, are you sure we should do this?" Not so brave now, are we?

With a wry smile on my face I turn around to face her. My face drops as soon as I lay my eyes on her. Savannah's laying on my bed with her black dressing gown on the floor revealing to me her sexy cream dress that's hugging her body like a glove. She doesn't know what she does to me.

I leave my box and walk up to her. "Let me have you." I get on top of her, run my hand through her soft hair and support her neck to move her face closer to mine. I kiss her urgently to show her how horny she makes me by just looking at her. Savannah returns the favour with more want, she's got way better at kissing.

Feeling the temperature rise I let go of her. "One second." I pick up my phone and text Matt.

Theo:
Come to my room.

I hate how he tried to touch Savannah. He needs to know she's mine.

I get back to kissing Savannah. This time I place my knee in between her legs so it lightly rubs her through her panties. I'm surprised she didn't stop kissing me but instead, it's like she pleasures it as she kisses me deeper, whimpering underneath me, making me hard. 

Shortly after, Matt barges into the room making Savannah roughly push me off her. She took me by shock, this girl has got some power. Matt stands there puzzled so I rush over to him and close my room door, leaving Savannah in there.

I then take Matt into his room and shut his door. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"Bro you texted me to come in?"

Acting clueless I ask. "When? You idiot"

"Look." Matt pulls out his phone and shows me the message I just sent.

"I sent that ages ago, it must've just delivered now."

"Oh alright." He puts his phone down and looks back at me with amusement. "You getting the pussy tonight?"

"Shut up Matt."

"You are aren't you? Are you actually going to fuck her so soon?" So soon? This guy would've fucked Savannah within the first moment of meeting her if I wasn't there.

"Nah I can't, remember."

"Oh shit yeah I forgot."

"She'll ask too many questions and start shit."

He shakes his head in agreement. "Why can't these hoes just accept it."

"I don't know mate."

"If she was a randomner then you could easily fuck her. But when you start something serious like you have with her then it'll probably be hard to fuck her. Unless if you keep her as your side bitch then I guess it's fine."