16. Drunken Mind

Theo's POV

Savannah looked gorgeous today. If it was any day that I planned to get her out of my mind her, why did I do it the day before the party?

That dress hugged her figure so much, I wanted more. Matt couldn't contain himself, if Adam wasn't in the house Matt would've jumped onto Savannah any opportunity he had. When she left with Adam, Matt wouldn't stop going on about how sexy she looked. My plan is failing, I can't get her out of my mind.

I need to see Savannah without the other guys, alone. I had to literally beg Adam if I could pick her up at 12. I made some shit excuse that I needed to go out for something so he let me.

So now I'm in my car on the way to the party. I don't even know if she'll get in the car, she's been avoiding me all day and I don't expect her to listen to me now.

I walk into the party and notice a few guys I know. What the fuck are they doing at a kids party?

I approach them and give a handshake. "You all alright? Have any of you seen a girl with a pink sparkly dress?" I didn't know any other way to put it.

One of the guys speaks up. "Oh yeah, I saw her she's hard to miss. Last I saw her, she was walking upstairs with some guy. Shit, is she your girl?"

"Nah, I'm just picking her up. She lives near me."

"Alright, man."

I nod at him and run up the stairs. All the doors I've tried are unlocked, I've walked into too many people fucking for one night, I try not to watch too much when I move to the next door.

This one is locked so I knock on it hard to make sure they can hear it over the music. I stand there for a while trying to listen to anything but there's no sound. Fair enough, it might just be one of those rooms that are locked so no one fucks it up.

As I turn away I hear a moan. "Callum, this feels so good." It's Savannah, I'm positive. She's with Callum, I told her to stay away from him. I hope he didn't fuck her.

I knock on the door loudly this time so they can clearly hear it. After a while, the door opens and Savannah is stood there with Callum doing his belt in the back.

He looks scared when he sees me. "Shit bro, she told me she wasn't fucking with you anymore." 

Savannah replies, "I'm not, I don't know why he's here."

Callum's fear fuels me, I walk up to him as I ignore Savannah. "Did you touch her?"

"No nothing like that, ask her."

I look over to Savannah and take her hand. "Come on. It's 12 remember."

She shakes my hand away and snarls at me. "I told Adam to pick me up, not you."

"Well he told me to pick you up, let's go."

"I'm not going with you." She turns to Callum. "Callum tell him."

I start to laugh. "What's he going to do?"

She realises then replies. "Well, I want Adam to get me."

"Adam's asleep. You can be the bratty sister you are and call him right now and wake him up if you want to so badly."

She processes it in her mind for a while. How much has she had to drink? "Okay, I'll go with you."

"Are you not going to say bye to lover boy." I stare at Callum.

"Bye Callum." She waves at him as I take her hand and we walk downstairs towards the front door.

Then one of her friends stops us. "Savannah, you sure you want to go with this guy?" She's a good mate, looking out for Savannah.