18

He wanted to approach her , he just didn't know how to . He didnt know what to say . He missed her , every single second for the past month .

He just needed distance and he knew she'd ask questions , questions that he was too scared to answer .

He sat at the very end of the school's library , making sure he wasn't visible to her and watched her draw . She looked terrible . She wasn't the giggly cheerful heaven he had fallen in love with .

Demons destroyed Heaven , Heaven here doesn't stand for his lover , but for her heart , the only safe place on earth , and he thought of himself as the worst demon .

He realized how selfish he was . If only he hadn't gotten so close to her , he wouldn't have destroyed her .

He knew this would happen , he knew they'd be after her . He should have protected her , he should have never talked to her.

He found so much beauty in her and he was too blinded by that beauty , that she had to suffer the consequences.

He had a rare gem , and he broke her to pieces, what a monster!

Every stroke she'd draw felt like another cut right through his heart . He hated not being able to talk to her .

But he wasn't ever willing to , not after  their threats .

She'd never understand why he chose this , it was better for the both of them . He wanted to protect her , from what had destroyed him . From what made him the schools ' freak' .

And as hard as this was for him , he chose to let her go

... and to let go
_
Thankyou for reading ily <3
Also thankyou for 6+ k :,)))