5

She let out a loud sigh when the girls left the bathroom , their high pitched voices still echoing through her head . She tried making herself look as good and neat as possible so her plan wouldn't fail .

Stepping outside the bathroom , Heaven made her way to the secretary's room , knocking twice before getting in .

"How can I help you ?" An asian lady said raising her neatly plucked eyebrow .

" Um I'd like to switch classes please" Heaven said .

" And why is that ?" Asked the asian lady .

" I just kinda don't get along with almost everyone in my class" Heaven said with a sad smile .

" Hmm Alright lets see" she said looking at her computer . " Name and what grade ?"

" Heaven , Heaven Miller . 11th Grade " she smiled .

Walking outside the room , Heaven wanted to scream out of happiness . Not only did she finally get away from her shitty classmates , but was now officially classmates with Todo .

She made her way to her new class , making sure to text Raven that she had switched classes . She scanned the classroom for any empty chairs finding one at the end of the class . Perfect . She thought .

There was no teacher in class yet , which gave her enough time to search for him .

Her eyes scanned the whole classroom until it landed on her beautiful Todo . She was really anxious about someone hearing her really loud and fast heartbeats .

As always he wasn't talking to anyone , sitting at the other corner of the room drawing on the desk .

" Whats your name" Heaven felt someone poke her shoulders . She looked upwards and was met by a really tall guy with a scar on his cheek who was smiling at her .

" Hi , I'm Heaven" she said softly .

" GUYS WE'VE GOT A NEW STUDENT HERE" He screamed making the whole class look at her .

Heaven wanted to punch him straight in the face for making her the centre of attention , until she saw Todo look at her and study her face .

She couldn't help but feel happy because they finally had an eye contact .

_
What do you think of the new cover !! ( pls don't judge my editing skills lol )

Thankyou for reading ilyyyy ~ Hana