3

The ' weird ' guy from last week entered the cafeteria pretty late this time , making his way to the same exact spot he had been sitting at for the past week .

He didn't bother eating his lunch , all he did was lean against the wall and read a novel . Heaven found it attractive when someone was reading , considering all everyone else did was either gossip about each other or go on their phones .

He seemed lost . In a much better and more peaceful world . Heaven couldn't understand why everyone called him a 'freak' , he looked pretty normal to her .

Scratch that , he looked really cute to her . The way his curls fell down his forehead , the way his eyes trailed every word with so much consentration , the way he'd carefully flip every page , were all cute to her .

She wanted to go ask for his name , and about the novel he was reading . She wanted to know how he sounds like . She wanted him to open up to her and tell her about everything.

Why does he always sit alone ? Why does everyone hate him and call him names ? Does he not have any friends ? Could she be friends with him ?

He was so skinny . He'd always do everything during recess except actually eat . She wondered if he had any eating disorders , or if his health was affected due to the lack of eating .

She wanted to take that book away from him and ask him to eat first .

She was only a stranger to him though . Never did he ever look at her direction or caught her looking at him . He didn't know how she looked like , she'd bet that if he ever saw her in public he would never know they go to the same school .

" Heaven , Heaven ??" Raven called out interrupting Heaven's thoughs .

" H-huh ?" Heaven said looking at her ,feeling pretty lost .

" Were you even listening ?" Raven asked .

" Sorry i was just thinking"

_
What do you think of the story so far ?? I wanna know your opinions dont be ghost reader pls lol .

Ily all so much ! ~ Hana