12

"A new slut huh weirdo?" Ryan Wilson chuckled blocking both of timothee's and Heaven's way . Two of his friends laughed quietly .

Timothee's jaw tensed . He was so used to the stuff they told him every single day , he knew better than to give them attention , but that specific comment made his blood boil . It took everything in him not to snap at Ryan .

Ryan hungrily checked out Heaven's body which caused her to shift her weight from side to side in discomfort . He made a step closer to her smirking , causing her heart to race . He tried reaching for her waist but he didnt get too close before he was shoved to the wall and was punched twice in the face .

Ryan was too surprised by timothée's reaction he didnt fight back , instead one of his friends grabbed timothée while the other punched him causing his lip to bleed , Heaven managed to break him free by screaming and pushing the guys then grabbing him away .

"I dont wanna go to class" he stopped turning the other way . Heaven didnt really like the idea of skipping classes but she didn't feel like going either , so she quietly followed him .

They went and sat on the ground behind school where no one could see them.

"Why are you crying" timothée whispered grabbing her chin .

"Im so sorry" she whispered.

" dont be , he deserved every bit of it"

"a..are you in pain" she asked , she hated the sight of blood . She hated it even more on his beautiful face.

He wiped the blood away from his mouth using his sleeve , smiling at her , assuring her that its alright .

"You wanna go for a walk?" He asked , he helped her up after she nodded , they made sure the security guard did not see them and ran away from school .

"Do you have an instagram todo?" She asked hoping he'd say yes .

"Eh..nuh i dont even have a phone" he said and kept on walking.

" There is no point in owning one , people use them for communicating with their friends and all that, having one would just make me feel more lonely you know?"

"I've got this though" he said pulling out an ipod from his pocket and a pair of earphones smiling at her . she looked at it then back at him smiling back . she wondered what his music taste was like.

"last one to that park looses one two th-" she didnt complete before she started sprinting towards the park .

She heard his faint voice from a distance calling her a cheater but she just kept on running and giggling .

It wasn't long though before she could feel someone lift her from the back .

"Hey hey let me down" she laughed. He laid her on the grass getting on top of her then started tickling while laughing at her funny laugh.

"Wai...staaahp...tod...i c..cant b-hhhahaahhhh"

He stopped when he noticed her face turning red , he smiled at the sight . She was his little miracle , his ray of sunshine and his only source of happiness . Her giggles were better than any music on his ipod .

He grabbed her jaw , for a second she thought he was going to kiss her which caused her to hold her breath , instead he moved a piece of her hair behind her ear and placed a flower that he had picked on her hair smiling down at her .

Heaven blushed looking away , she looked him in the eyes seconds later and thats when she could coniform it .

She was in love with timothée Chalamet

_
Cliché?Cliché. sorry :")

Also the picture i put on this chapter is timothée and Heaven . Thats timothée in the uniform and the girl with the auburn hair is heaven , its the ' why are you crying' part but without blood lol.

Thankyou for reading , means alot to me ilyyyyyyyyy-hana