2

Heaven was friendly , but they avoided her .
Heaven was nice , but they judged her .
Heaven was once happy , but they made her hate her life .

She was different from everyone in there , she had different beliefs and different thoughts , a different aesthetic and a different music taste , she was a good different , but in everyone's eye she was just a ' nerd ' . All because she was shy and sat alone at the back of the class .

At lunch Heaven made her way to Raven , a girl who was nice enough to actually get to know her . To Heaven , Raven was the only good thing about school .

" Heaven !! how was your day so far " asked Raven .

" Alright " she forced a smile .

" Are they still mean to you ? " frowned Raven .

" N- , yes , but its okay , im kinda getting used to everything now " Heaven said taking a sip of her juice .

" Thats okay , this is how highschool is , you dont need alot of friends trust me , but hey you've got me . " That made Heaven feel a little bit better .

Raven suggested she'd introduce everyone in the Cafeteria to Heaven . " That right there is Ryan , Ryan Wilson , aka the most famous guy in highschool , I suppose you already know by now " she started off pointing at a blonde guy with freckles .

" Basically every girl secretly crushes on him . " To Heaven everything about him screamed Fuckboy , he looked like that type of person who'd date six girls at once , all just for fun .

" The guys sitting with him are Jake, Elliot , Caleb and lucas " she said pointing at each one of them .

" Caleb is dating Vicky , the girl right there . Elliot is with Emma , and Jake and Lucas are both dating . " She said .

" This right there is Catherine , Catherine Markey , or ' Cat ' as everyone else calls her . " She didnt have to introduce her to Heaven , because she already knew who she was , the most famous girl in highschool , it was crazy how she did anything for guys' attention , or Ryan's to be exact .

She reminded Heaven of Regina George from ' mean girls ' , with her girl squad and everything .

" What about this guy right there ?" Heaven said pointing at a guy with alot of curls , sitting by himself , at the end of the cafeteria .

" Pfttt , he's not important , he's such a freak , oh my god . " She shook her head .

" What do you mean ? " Heaven asked .

" Just don't talk to him " Raven said before the bell rang and they all got into class .

_

I have a feeling this story is going to be a big ass flop , but meh .

It would mean so much to me if you vote and tell me your opinions too

Ilysm ~ Hana ( a loser who likes timmy )