7

Heaven flipped the page before continuing 

It took almost everything in me before i made my way towards him . He looked at me from the corner of his eyes before sniffing and gathering up his things .

I was nervous , i was very nervous my heart was racing so fast , but i had to do something . I couldn't just watch that happen and not help him .

" Uh C..Can you please breathe" I said worriedly . He just continued gathering up his stuff acting like i was never there .

I felt embarrassed and dumb . I wanted to help , but he clearly didn't want to talk to me . I felt like i was making a joke out of myself , but i just kept going anyway .

" I'm very sorry , I really am" I said not really knowing what i was apologizing for exactly , but i just felt the need to .

He looked at me . That was the first time I've ever gotten a clear view of his eyes . I know that wasn't the right time for me to think his eyes were breathtaking , but i literally couldn't breathe properly .

I couldnt tell what color they were . They were shades of grey and green , the two colors never mixing though . I could even see some yellow in there . I didn't know the exact color , but i instantly knew right then and there that beige wasnt my favorite anymore .

They were very dull , very tired , but very beautiful though . No , beautiful wasnt even the right word really , nevermind .

Those two eyes of his probably viewed me as the most annoying person ever though .

"  Its break , go" he told me .

" I''m not really hungry , also uh i.. i just , i know youre not okay ,okay? What they did was absolutely horrible and you dont have to act like you are okay . I want to be here for you , please" I said .

" Why? Why does it matter so much to you, i dont believe we have even really talked before" he said straight to my face . My heart ached so much .

because i like you , because you are sometimes all i think about , i find you beautiful , i find you breathtaking , i have a soft spot for you , all of you , were all answers I wanted to reply with , i just couldn't .

Instead i mumbled an 'i know'

" I just.. i just want to help" i said my voice breaking , my chest was litreally on fire , it kept burning so much .

He sighed . " go "

" I can fix that watch of yours" i said .

He remained quite and opened his palms looking down at his watch . I didn't know why it mattered so much to him but it did . I knew he wanted me to fix it , i knew he did .

" How?" He said looking up at me , a piece of his hair falling on his face .

" my dad , knows this guy who owns a shop , he sells and fixes watches" i replied

" And what makes me trust you?" He asked looking me in the eye .

" uh here" i said taking off my necklace . " This necklace is my favorite and id hate to ever lose it , ill return your watch fixed , and you'll give me my necklace back" i made the deal .

He was hesitant at first , he kept gazing at my eyes for so long , until he took my necklace and placed his broken watch in my hand .

_
Erk sorry for the long wait , anywayy they finally talked!!!!!!

Love youuu - hana