6

Dear diary , heaven started out .

I was sitting in class today waiting for the bell to ring , our teacher went to do something after we were done with our tests .

Todo was drawing on his desk like usual minding his own business , until they approached him . He kept drawing on his desk pretending not to notice their presence .

He clutched his pencil harder , drawing darker strokes , i was surprised the pencil didn't break .

"Pftt still got that habit of yours loser ?" One of them chuckled .

I saw todo inhale and exhale deeply trying so hard not to snap at any of them .

" look at us when we are talking to you" the other one grabbed his sharp face hardly , causing todo to harshly push him away .

" Aww didn't know you'd get this angry" the guy said smirking , i saw him look at the girls from the corner of his eyes trying to see whether or not they were impressed .

And thats when it all hit me , the poor thing was a victim of bullying .

" Whatsup with this girly watch you're always wearing , man the fuck up" they laughed shaking their heads .

I noticed his face turning red . He pinched his thigh so tight i could feel a bruise forming . The fact that he had to control his anger by hurting himself broke me .

" I wanna try it on" one of the guys smirked , roughly grabbing the watch from todo's hand , and thats when he snapped .

Thats when i heard his voice for the first time . It was cold and angry . It sent goosebumps down my spine .

" FUCKING DONT TOUCH THE WATCH" He snapped trying to pull his wrist back , but the guy just wouldn't let go , infact he was happy he got a reaction out of him .

Todo kept pulling his wrist and the guy kept pulling the watch until it broke . I could swear i saw Todo's face turn 10 different shades of pale in 0.02 seconds .

" W...what did you do !" He whispered his voice breaking . " WHAT DID YOU FUCKING DO , YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE"

And in no time todo was on top of the guy throwing punches while crying . The amount of noise caused a couple of teachers to get in and break the guy free from his grip .

" Both of you , detention after school" they said before taking the guy to the school's nurse .

After the bell rang everyone left for break but i noticed todo silently crying while holding his broken watch .

My heart ached at the sight . He was struggling to take his breath yet tried to stay as silent and unnoticed as possible .

I couldn't bare seeing him like that and thats when i decided to approach him .

_
cliffhanger i guess ??
Also ive started this poetry book and um check it out maybe?

Ily - Hana