#2

HARRY'S POV

There's a loud thump ringing in my ears, and I can't tell whether that was the music or the alcohol.

I knew if Violet was here she would chastise me, going on and on about why I shouldn't be drinking and what it does to my system and how I was going to regret all of this tomorrow.

Violet.

My sweet girl.

Her black hair that stopped directly below her ears, each strand sitting perfectly across from each other.

Her hair reminded me a lot of symphonies.
Each delicate follicle arranged together harmoniously like lyrics of a song.

Her complexion like sweet sweet caramel, proving that even the sun was a slave to her charm, for he kissed her.

And that personality. Don't even get me started on how perfect she was.

I tried not to think of her lecture at my actions as I finished what was left of my drink.

The only thing I was about to regret was this hangover tomorrow.

I originally called Louis hoping that we'd have some bonding time, but he suggested that we come to this party instead.

I was pretty reluctant at first especially because Violet didn't know, but he convinced me that it would be fine.

Before I knew it I had found myself on top of a table, rocking and dancing to the music, enjoying what was left of my high school life.

"You enjoying yourself?" I heard a voice yell over the music and I looked down at a short girl with shiny long black hair. She bat her eyes at me, her eyelashes long and her eyeliner sharp.

"This party is bloody amazing!" I yelled at her, drunk out of my mind. "BEST BIRTHDAY EVERRR!"

She chuckled as she held onto my hand, helping herself onto the table.

She made a move as if she wanted to dance, but I stepped down, giving her a weird glance.

Yeah I was drunk but that didn't mean I was going to cheat on Violet.

She stepped down with a pout on her matte black lips and I wondered what the problem was.

"Why won't you dance with me?" She whined,
and her voice sincerely annoyed the hell out of me.

"I have a girlfriend," I quickly said.

Technically, Violet and I weren't actually official but that didn't matter. I knew where my heart was and I had every intention to formally ask her, I just never had the chance to get around to it.

"It's just dancing," she shrugged. "No big deal."

I rolled my eyes at her ignorance and turned in the opposite direction, clearly not drunk enough if I was letting some chick who I didn't even know, ruin my mood.

I walked into the kitchen and she followed after me, and I wondered what it would take for her to leave me alone.

Suddenly, as if on cue, a brown haired curly headed boy in a navy blue hoodie, walked into the kitchen with the most exasperated look on his face.

He seemed sober and I honestly felt so sorry for him.

"I've been looking all night for you Kai," he said, his voice sounding as if it wanted to be firm but not doing a good job at executing it. "We need to leave. I don't want to stay here anymore."

She turned to him, rolling her eyes briefly before taking something that I couldn't see out of her pocket and shoving it into his mouth. "Take this and shut up, you need to lighten up."