twenty eight

Dedicated to my girl friend- golddustharry

AN.

I'd like to sincerely apologize for the wait, a lot has happened with me personally since the update and I was not in a position to proceed with neither the quality nor quantity update normally given to you guys, but I am back now.

Thank you for reading, I absolutely love you.

_____________

"Harry you're freezing

"Harry you're freezing."

"I'm fine."

Harry was right, before long he was out of the hospital.

Before long, he was back to sitting at the front of the classroom, and finally I felt a sense of relief whenever my eyes would look up, and fall on his towering figure that barely held a sorry expression for his late arrivals.

Unfortunately, his first day back was such a mystery that he was too busy making conversation with everybody else to give me his time of day, but I told myself that I would not allow day 2 to pass me by.

Well that came around faster than I anticipated, and when the bell finally rung signaling lunch, I was one of, if not THE first person out of my seat.

Unfortunately, Harry's movements were a lot faster than mine, so he managed to shuffle out at a much greater pace. I refused to remain defeated though and grabbed my backpack, heading to the parking lot to catch up to him.

Only then was I met with a towering figure similar to Harry's, only this one, held a much softer smile.

"Liam," I said, giving him a small wave.

"Violet," he beamed at me, smiling.

"What's up?" I asked, trying to swallow my growing impatience.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" He wondered.

I made no indication to show that I was listening, looking past his shoulder to see if I could find Harry before he walked away.

"Actually, I'll talk to you later," I cut him short, speedily walking past him and jogging to the parking lot. "Text me!"

I got outside almost immediately, my eyes falling on Harry's all black apparel, messy hair falling into his back and a tattooed hand constantly rising to push loose strands away from his eyes.

A nervous feeling suddenly came over me and I impulsively turned away from him, no longer as eager to see him.

Calm down Vi. I told myself. It's just Harry, you see him all the time. In fact you see him almost everyday. You can do this.

As I spun back around, I was met with a strong pair of hands and I would have collided straight into him hadn't he been there ready to catch me.

"Hey now, be careful," he said, giving me a soft smile.