•Chapter Eight• Lone Warrior

Silvia

I stretched luxuriously as I slowly come awake from my nap. The sound of the shower cutting off had me frowning and I opened my eyes. Sitting up quickly, I was shocked to discover I wasn't in my room, not only that, it looked to be early morning again.

Though this room looked similar to the one I had been staying in, it was bigger and was decorated in grey and blue. I tried to recall how I had gotten here just as the bathroom door swung open and Matt came out covered only by a towel.

Even though I was shocked, I couldn't stop my eyes from raking over his sexy body appreciatively. He had an eight-pack and a washboard stomach that any human would kill for. The light sprinkling of hair on his chest, arrowed down to disappear under the towel.

It made me want to rip the towel off to see what it covered and I could feel myself blushing furiously at that thought. Still, my eyes dipped lower to his strong and powerful legs while I wondered how it would feel to run my hands over them.

It took me a moment to realize those legs were moving in my direction. Startled, my eyes swung up to his face and I could see desire burning in his eyes. I felt mortified as desire hit me but I couldn't stop myself from leaning toward him.

'Oh come on! You know you wanna kiss him as much as I do!' Athena snorts.

'Of course, I do! But still...' I replied just as Matt came to a stop in front of me, interrupting my internal argument.

We stared at each other, our bodies moving closer to each other as attraction took over and we were helpless against it. Mere inches separated us when his eyes suddenly glazed over.

Matt groaned as he rolled his eyes, then cast me an apologetic look. "I have something I have to see to." He said a little mournfully. I could only nod, though I was disappointed.

Even so, he grabbed my shoulders and kissed me passionately before he finally took a step back, his breathing as rough as mine. "You should get dressed and go have breakfast."

With one hand, he reached out and caressed my cheek tenderly for a moment and I could feel sparks coming from the contact. It felt so good that I shivered in delight, my eyes closing briefly.

Matt groaned again, a look of longing flooding his blue eyes. He was about to say something else when a sharp knock sounded on the door, causing me to jump slightly.

Shaking his head, Matt dropped his hand with a sad sigh. "The twins are here to escort you to your room, " He informed me before turning on his heel and walking into his closet.

Sighing, though I'm not sure if it was with relief or regret, I hopped off his bed and hurried to the door. I wasn't sure what would have happened if we hadn't been interrupted, nor if I would have allowed it or not.

The twins bowed in unison, eliciting a giggle from me. They gave me identical puzzled looks at this and I had to fight the urge to laugh outright. "Sorry guys, I've never met twins before. I can't help but laugh when you do things in unison, " I told them with a shrug.

They simply grinned, showing matching dimples on each of their faces. "Come, Luna, " They said in unison as they turned and started to walk away. I had to bite my lip to stop myself from laughing again.

They led the way to a staircase, then down two flights of stairs, and finally, they came to a stop in front of a door. One of them, not sure which since I can't tell them apart, opened the door and I noted it was my room.

With a grateful smile, I entered the room and turned in time to see the door close behind me. I gathered some clothes, then hurried to the bathroom for a quick shower.