•Chapter Five• Moon Bow

Silvia

Selene said one last thing to me before the dream ended and I sat up with a gasp, my eyes springing open to discover I was now in a room.

"Retrieve my bow." Her melodious voice seemed to echo these words in my mind, over and over, until the faded away.

"Mornin' babes!" A voice captured my attention, causing my head to swivel to my right.

Ashley stood on the right side of the bed I was lying upon. There was a man standing beside her with his arm over her shoulders and I concluded he must be her fianceé.

He was tall with sandy blond hair and hazel colored eyes. His grey t-shit fit him like a second skin, showing off his muscular form.

Before I could utter a word, Ashley moved closer and grabbed me in a bear hug that robbed me of breath.

"Ash, I can't breath!" I choked out. Ashley released me with an unrepentant grin.

"Sorry babes, I've just missed you so much." The unknown man cleared his throat, making Ashley and I look in his direction.

"Right!" Ashley chirped. Grabbing his hand, she pulled him closer. "Silvia, this is Chris, my fianceè."

Chris's amused smile seemed familiar but I had no idea why. I was certain I had never met him, so why did he look familiar?

"Hey, Silvia, " Chris greeted me. As I shook his hand, memories of an incredibly handsome male flitted through my mind.

"Matt!" The name escaped my lips in a breathless murmur. Chris and Ashley looked at each other oddly, then back at me with surprise.

Before anyone could speak, the door opened, drawing our attention to the man standing there.

"Did someone call for me?" Matt asked as he walked in and closed the door behind him.

Matt stood there in all his glory and I couldn't help the strong attraction I felt for him. At that moment, I wanted nothing more than to feel his arms around me. This truly surprised me, I'd never felt that way toward any man before.

Shocked at my thoughts, I wondered what the hell was wrong with me. But
Then, images of two huge wolves fighting, as well as Matt's eyes changing colors, crossed my mind in a flash.

I looked straight at Matt as I asked him the question that popped into my mind at that moment.

"Those two giant wolves were werewolves, weren't they?" I calmly asked.

The shock on his face would have been comical had it not been for the fact I was preoccupied with piecing everything together.

"You're one too, aren't you?" I didn't give him a chance to reply.

"What about you two?" I asked as I turned my attention to my cousin and her fianceé.

There was a stunned silence before Ashley sat at the edge of the bed, and took my hands in hers. "How did you figure it out, babes?"

Her reply confirmed it and surprisingly, I still felt quite calm. I bit my lip as the dream came back to me, though it didn't seem like it had been a dream at all and I found that odd.

"I had a dream, " I informed them as I looked down at mine, and Ashley's clasped hands, which now lay in my lap. I described the woman and some of what I saw in the dream.

I also told them some of what Selene had said but kept a few things to myself. There were a few things I didn't feel comfortable revealing just yet.

I jumped as I felt a large hand touch my left forearm. Looking up, I was shocked to see Matt was now sitting on the other side of the bed, his blue eyes focused on me.