Chapter 12: Daddy and Moves

"Dr. Richards..."

"Hello love, miss me?" He spoke before taking the young actress and throwing her body into the wall. Anna's head hit the wall, falling to the ground. Her eyes closed for a second then reopen to see Lexi running over and a sharp pinch felt going into the young actress's arm.

_____________________

"Okay, yes, yes, thank you," Asha spoke before pulling the phone away from her ear. She tossed the phone onto the coffee table and leaning back into the couch. Lucas walks over in his plaid pajama pants and no shirt. He takes a seat beside Asha and wraps his arm around her shoulders pulling her close.

"What are you doing up at 6 am?" Lucas asks, placing a gentle kiss upon Asha's head. Asha leans into her husband and shakes her head against his skin.

"Anna, she's missing," Asha answers. Lucas bites his lip. "They don't know if she escaped or if someone took her. And only being is because the cameras were down and apparently another patient, Lexi, is missing too."

"They're looking either way right?" Lucas questions sitting up a bit, his eyes planted on his wife. Asha leans away from the British boy and rests her hand in her hands.

"That's what they said but this feels too familiar Lucas," Asha pauses scratching her blonde hair. "Something just doesn't feel right."

"What are you-" Lucas stops as several pounds unload on the door. A heavy sigh escapes through Lucas's lips as he stands and walks towards the door, unlocking it and opening it up. There stood none other than Jake. "Jake?" The boy pushed past his brother in law and walked right into the living room, spotting Asha.

"Jake what are you doing here?" Asha asked rising to her feet. The boy doesn't answer as he pulls out his phone and clicks a few things, handing his phone to Asha. Asha took the phone and looked down her eyes widening and tears forming. She reaches her hand up cupping it over her mouth. Lucas walks over taking the phone from her hands looking at the message.

He escaped and has Anna.

_________________________

"Wakey, wakey dear," a voice spoke, slapping Anna's cheek. Within a few moments Anna's eyes burst open. She locks eyes with Lexi's and she immediately sits up, leaning against the wall, hearing a rattling noise. Her eyes move down toward her foot where she finds herself barefoot and with a chain wrapped securely around her ankle connected to a concrete latch. The blue eyed girl looks back at Lexi moving her leg.

"Let me go," Anna said calmly. Lexi smirked shaking her head. "Lexi, you can't trust him."

"Awe sweetie, I trust daddy completely," Lexi laughed. Anna's eyes widened and looked away from the girl's eyes. She looked back to her chained leg and clenching her jaw. Soon Anna felt a hand on her cheek, cupping it. "Don't worry. Daddy's assured me that he's just getting revenge."

"How is that good?" Anna shouted moving her head, making Lexi drop her hand. Lexi chuckles once more sitting down, criss cross looking at the tiny actress. Silence fills the air as Anna's mind scrambles for something to say or to ask until Lexi speaks up.

"Don't stress too much Anna," Lexi said, taking her right hand and grabbing Anna's knee, running it up her thigh. Anna tenses watching the young girl's hand. "I may have lied a bit to you but it was all part of daddy's plan. He wanted to make sure I had a relationship with you in order to build trust. It seemed like it was done especially when you told me about Y/N."

"Bastard," Anna mumbled looking away moving her leg, just to have Lexi grab it rougher. Anna lets a yelp escaped her lips as another hand of Lexi's grips around Anna's neck. Slowly she applies pressure while Anna struggles to breathe with Lexi getting tighter and tighter. The young actresses hands fly up grabbing a hold of Lexi's one around her neck, but couldn't move it at all. It wasn't until the door flew open that the seventeen year old girl let her hand let go, letting air to refill Anna's lungs.