A/n

Okay, so I'm taking time away from social media

Okay, so I'm taking time away from social media. Only until everything with Cameron Boyce dies down. And no I don't mean it in a bad way, but the day he died I knew something was wrong. Usually I check my Snapchat first but that morning I checked Facebook. The first thing I read was that cameron had passed away.

Since 2011 when Jessie first came out I loved him, the way he acted to be so young was absolutely amazing. He would always make you smile. Then grown ups... he was once again amazing and brightened everyone's spirits.
Then he was in descendents, and last week I went on like this huge descendents binge and was relistening to the music and watching parts of the movie from YouTube, or even add books to my library.
Not knowing that just the next week my favorite character in the movie will pass away.

I cried for about 3 days after wards, Cameron was my idol and ever since I saw him and Karen on Jessie I wanted to be an actress and make people as happy as then two made me.

Well, I had finally started going to auditions not to long ago. And now I'm just leaving my phone off. I can't handle anymore crying due to my idol passing away, I loved his acting and he made everyone that watched him happy.

I'm sorry, this is nothing bad. I just can't stand to see sad post on him. I want to always remember him as this happy and kind person that he always played and acted like and no doubt was like in real person. So I'm sorry once again I hope you can understand I just want to remember him the way I do and not what people are posting.

I've cried everyday since it has happened, due to everyone's nice post about it people that knew him in real life and I can't take it anymore. I didn't even know him on a personal level and it still hurts so I send my prayers to his family and friends that got the chance to know and love him.

Thank you Cameron Boyce for not only being my idol but for lifting me up when I need you most and not even knowing you was doing so.
I hope you Rest In Peace as you fly high with all the other amazing actors and actress we have lost in the past. You will be missed for ever. Your legacy will go on.

You was always just an angel in disguise. You had one job and that was to make people smile and be happy and when the job was over you went back home.
Smiling the same smile that left people feeling happy and lifting their spirits.
Forever in our hearts❤️❤️