Chapter seven

Part two- chapter sevenNormal?

Normal?

I was up in my room, when I felt like someone was staring at me. I looked out of the window to find nothing, but still closed the blinds anyways. Walking over to Bella's room I seen her sitting on the bed.
"Bells, I have a question." I said. She turned around facing me.
"Um, yeah sure what is it." She replied.
"Yesterday they kept saying vampires." Bella looked down.
"Um, the Cullens... are vampires. The reason they left was because of me. I think I don't know." She said quietly. I nodded.
"Yeah, Okay. I'm gonna pretend like you didn't say that and just get ready for work." I said walking out of the room.
First wolfs now vampire? What's next the jolly green giant.

I mentally laughed at my self before getting dressed and heading to work.

It was a boring slow day, some regulars came in ate then left. The only good thing was,
Jake came in with embry.
"Hey guys what can I get you." I asked smiling at them.
"Oh nothing, we just- " Jake started.
"Speak for yourself. It's lunch time. I'll take a hamburger, fries and a salad please." Embry said, I laughed.
"Really a salad ain't going to help anything with the hamburger and fires mixed with." I told him.
"Fine forget the salad" I nodded my head, then tell the cook what he order.
"Anyways. We just want to ask if you wanted to come over after work." Jake said.
"Sure. Emily's?" He nodded. I smiled.
"Okay, well. Sit down, the food will be done in a second." I told them smiling at them.

When the food was done I brought to embry and sat down.
"It's a slow day, Okay now what happened yesterday? Bella told me about the Cullens, but I don't really want to believe it." I said.
"Well, according to bella. We're the murderers." Jake said looking down.
"Oh, Jake I know you ain't killing people. Bella just always chose the wrong side." I said smiling at him.
Embry smirked.
"Now see he's the smart one. You should've went after this swan." He said pointing at me.
"Well, I know what they do. Apparently Bella was the reason they left or something." I told them.
"Bella got bit." Jake said. I frowned.
"What do you mean." I asked.
"The other day, before y'all figured out about us, I went to your house and spoke to bella. I seen her wrist, it had a bite mark in it." He said.
"That little butthole. I knew I should've never of liked him." I said.
"Whoa, Alex. Language." Embry said.
"Sorry." He laughed.
Embry pushed his plate away.
"You know eating that fast can make you fart, a lot." I said. He laughed.
"I think, I'm good." After that they told me bye then went back to school.
Frowning I got back to work.

After I clocked out, I headed over to Emily's. Getting out I walked over to the door, to hear loud laughter coming from inside.
"Okay, Okay, Fine. Yeah I imprinted. But it means nothing." I heard Paul's voice. I walked in.
"What's imprinting?" I asked.
"It's a wolfs way of finding their soulmate." Jared said.
"Yeah, when you make eye contact with them it changes everything, it's like gravity ain't keeping you down, they are." Paul said looking down.
"Oh, so like Sam and Emily. There is no way Sam can get a girl as pretty as Emily with out a little help." I said laughing. Sam just looked at me.
"So, You imprinted Paul. Who's the lucky girl." Every one laughed.
"Wrong gender." Embry said.
Paul shot him a glare.
"You're gay?" I asked.
"No. It don't have to be a romantic type, it just sucks trying to get in another relationship. It can be like brothers, best friends or lovers. But I think I'm just going to stick with bestfriend." He said laughing.
"That's gotta suck. Getting imprinted to someone, that you don't like that way. Then never really being able to be in a relationship again." I said
"Yeah." He looked down.

"Have any of y'all imprinted." I asked.
"No, except for Jared, Paul and Sam." Embry said frowning. His frown made me remember something.
"The other day, when I figured out about you guys. You um, tried to see if you imprinted on me didn't you..." I said asking embry.
"Uh, Yeah. I didn't so. I couldn't of kept dating you. Incase I did imprint on someone and have to leave you." He said frowning.
I heard a growl come from Paul.
I looked confused, but that slipped away when I seen Emily carry in some muffins.
"Ooo, ladies first." I said grabbing one. They laughed.
"I still don't think that's how that works Alex." Jared said.

"Like I said the other day... I'm gay, I get first dibs." Embry looked at me.
"Well, I'm bi, does that mean I get first dibs." He asked.
"No, it don't work like that." I said smiling at him. They laughed. Just then I noticed something crawling across the floor, looking down I seen a spider.
"Holy flippin Jesus. Kill it." I said as I jumped on one of their laps not really looking at who.

"ReLly, Alex. It's a house spider they don't bite." Jared said walking over and picking it up and taking it out side. I looked over to see who's arms I jumped into. To find paul.
"Oh, um I'm sorry." I said getting off of his lap.
"It's okay." He said smiling at me.
"Damn, Alex That's two times you cussed today." I looked at embry.
"Language! Say dang. How hard is it for you to get that." I said. I heard jake chuckle.
"Yeah, embry watch you dang language." He said. I smiled.
"Thank you Jake, and that you jared for saving my life. You are now my knight in shinning armor at the moment." I said. They once again all laughed except for Paul.
"Your welcome princess." He said laughing. I once again heard Paul growl.
"Paul, do you got a frog in your throat, cause if so you need to get that fixed that sounds horrible." I told him, looking around I seen everyone smirking at me.
"What?" I asked. They all shook there heads.
"Nothing." I sighed.
"What's with everyone and secrets." I said frowning.
"Well, it's not really a secret, but it ain't ours to tell." Embry said. I nodded.
"Then who's is it?" I asked.
"Only time will tell." Jake said smirking.