Chapter three

Part two- chapter threeBella's missing

Bella's missing

The next day was the same as any other, boring.
I hung out with Matthew mostly today, we didn't know each other long but we are already, best friends.

But school went how it usually does. Hangout with people, sleep through art cause rose and jasper wasn't here. Then history and all that boring crap.

After school is when it got weird.
Edward and my sister walked through the woods, I went to the Rez to hang out with Jacob.

Until jake got a phone call from billy saying dad had just called him about Bella missing. I felt my heart stop for a second. Running to my car, with Jake right behind me on his bike we sped ( a little over the speed limit) back to my house. Pulling up I seen everyone here, billy had somehow gotten here before us, probably was over watching the game.
I jumped out running to dad.
"Have you found her yet?"
He shook his head.
It was the coldest night of the month so far, and my baby sister was somewhere not in the house.
Jake came up to me wrapping a arm around me as we sat and listened to dad
"I'm gonna try the Cullens' place again."
"The Cullens left town Charlie." My heart broke again.
She wouldn't of left with them with out telling me first would she?
"We'll find her Charlie." Harry Clearwater said, putting a hand on dads shoulder.
Jake turned around.
"Charlie." I turned to see a big buff guy walking out with Bella.
Dad took of running.
"She's all right." The buff guy said.
"I got her, thank you, sam." Dad said.
"That's Sam?" I whispered to Jake.
He nodded.
He was shirtless, and didn't look quiet that bad honestly.
"Damn, he changed. Did you leaned him some of you steroids." I said. I had always tried to joke in stressful situations.
Jake looked at me.
"No, why would I share." He said joking. I smiled pushing him a little.
After that everyone went home. Now that bella was safe.

The next day, I walked in standing by the door in Bella's room.
She was just sitting in the chair, staring out the window.
The next was the same, then the next... days turned to weeks, weeks then turned to months. Of her just setting there looking out of that window.
She would move every now and then, to get something to eat, bathroom and to her computer.

I sighed and walked into her room.
"Bella, it's been almost two months. Please talk to me." I said sitting down on the bed. I came in here almost every day, and sat on her bed and tried to get her to talk.

She had finally moved a little bit more, but just down to the couch in the living room.
I would go down there and just sit with her, I quit trying to get her to talk to me, she would talk when she was ready.

She began having nightmares, screaming wake me and dad up. Dad would rush in and help her, as I stood at the door way with a couple of tears falling. I hated seeing my sister like this
Now at lunch she would sit at the Cullens table, alone. I would watch her, and if anyone said anything about it... well, it didn't make me to happy.
More nights of screams, more days of sitting alone. She had pushed me away.

I started hanging out with Jacob more, to get my mind off of it. Which it really didn't help.

Until dad had enough,
Bella was about to go to school, I had graduated. I got to finish early.

"Okay that's it." Dad said.
"What?"
"You're going to Jacksonville to live with your mother." He said. I felt my heart break. This is the first I heard of her having to go to Jacksonville.
"I'm not leaving Forks." She replied.
"Bells. He's not coming back."
"I know." I walked up to them and kissed them both on the cheek. Then walking to my car, getting in. I started to hang out at the diner a lot, I had finally asked if I could work there, which they replied with a yeah. I haven't really seen any of my friends, other than them coming into the diner once every week to talk to me considering they were still in school.

I liked working at the diner, it took my mind off of things for the couple hours i worked.
Meeting some new and old people, that come in daily. I enjoyed my time while I was here, until going back, to wait for bella to scream in her sleep.

Walking into the diner, I clocked in. And went behind the counter. I was a waiter.

I seen, a returning person who comes in everyday.
Walking up I smiled.
"Hey John you want you usually?" I asked. He smiled and nodded.
John was a older man, came in every morning around 8 and order the same thing, 2 fried eggs, bacon, sausage and toast.
Walking back behind the counter I told the cook what he had ordered, then going to the next table. Until jake walked in.
"Hey jake What do I owe the pleasure of seeing you here?" He chuckled.
"I was coming by to see if after work you came and hung out with me embry and Quil. Embry won't shut up about how we are boring, I think he likes you Alex." I laughed.
"Well, how sweet of him. But if he wanted me to hang out with y'all, tell him to grow a pair and ask me himself instead of sending you." I said winking at jake, who laughed and pulled out his phone.
"Will do, he probably won't but you are welcome to come hang out with us." I smiled.
"Okay. Well, until he asks. I won't be hanging out with embry and you guys but I will hang out with you." I said laughing.
He nodded.
"Well, I done my job, by asking you for him. And by telling him what you said. So I will call you later." I nodded.
"Wait a minute why are you out of school?" I asked.
"Oh, I had a free period before lunch so. I came by so he would shut up." He said laughing.
"Well, why do you get something to eat before you go back." I said. He nodded
"Sure, can I get some eggs please." I smiled.
"Of course you can." I walked away. And told the cook what he wanted.

I grabbed johns plate and carried it over to him.
"Here you go John, sorry it took so long." I said
"It's okay. Don't worry about it. Thank you." I smiled.
"You are very welcome." I said and walked back over to jake.

"You know you should start coming here more. I get bored, even though I love working her. No guys my age come until after school when I'm already off, and you have muscles, most guys from Forks don't." He laughed.
"Wow, just wanna hang out with me for my muscles?" I smiled
"Yeah, what can I say, I like buff boys." He chuckled.
"Well, embry don't stand a chance, he is still a bean pole." I laughed.
"Well, maybe I also like bean poles." We both laughed.
"How do you like bean poles and muscles the same time. Do you even have a type?" He asked.
"Yes, I do. They have to be bad boys, then sissy boys don't work well with me." I said smiling.
"Yeah, embry now definitely has no change, he couldn't hurt a fly." I grinned at him.
Then walked over to the counter and got his food. Giving it to him then walking back to behind the counter.
John had paid and left, Jake had left and now, I was bored again. Asking people their orders talking to a few and then giving them they food.
Not very eventful.

I had finally got off, walking to my Jeep I drove home.

When I walked through the door, I got a message.

Hey it's embry.