Chapter ten

Part two- chapter ten
Would you tell your imprint?

Paul-

I sighed rolling over on my bed, it sucked. Usually I would call a girl over if I was bored, but tonight I couldn't.
I had to tell him, no matter how bad I didn't want to, groaning I grabbed my phone.

P-hey you up.
A- Yeah, what's wrong.
P- nothing just bored. I need you help with something.
A- im sorry, and what do you need and I will try and help.
P- well, I want to tell my imprint that he is my imprint. But I don't want to tell him and scare him off. Can you help.
A- um, sure how can I help.

I smiled, even though he didn't know he was my imprint he was still willing to help out. He was too nice, I was completely different them him, hell the first time I met him I got slapped in the face and almost hurt his sister. I sighed, he is gonna reject me. And if he doesn't he is only doing it out of pity. I frowned.

A- Paul, you still there?
P- yeah, sorry I spaced out.
A- that's okay, how can I help?
P- say one of the guys imprinted on you, would you want them to tell you?
A- why did someone imprint on me?
P- I don't know I'm just asking haha
A- oh, well yeah I would. Even though I don't think none of you are gay, you said that the wolf would want to always be around the imprint. And you never know I might be able to turn them gay haha
P- so you would want them to tell you? Because of the fact that the wolf needs the imprint?
A- not just that, you guys are already all my best friends, so what if one imprinted on me. He would just be a higher ranked best friend

I laughed reading the text messages. A smile never leaving my face.

P- thanks Alex, I have another question.
A- Okay, what else.
P- I asked embry and Jake if they wanted to hang out tomorrow with me and Jared since all the girls were going shopping, do you want to come?
A- Dang it. I could've went shopping?
P- if you don't want to hang out with us. I can ask jared to ask Kim if she minded you tagging along.
A- I wanna go shopping, my clothes are getting out dated. :)
P- damn, my clothes have been out dated for ever.
A- how many times do I have to say watch you language?
P- I'm sorry, but I'll text jared. Then text you.
A- Okay :)

I sighed, I really wanted to hang out with him tomorrow, but I couldn't force him to. That and he is my imprint I want him to be happy, and if he was happy shopping then I didn't care.

P- hey jared, can you ask Kim if Alex can tag along tomorrow? He wants to go shopping.
J- yeah, sure. Hang on.
P- Okay.
J- she said it was fine.
P- Okay Thank you.

I pulled up Alex's text messages and quickly sent him yeah he could go. I got a yay and a thank you in return. Smiling I cut off my phone putting it on charge and going to sleep.

Another short chapter sorry, in the next few chapter Paul will tell Alex about being his imprint I promise :)