Chapter fifteen

Part two- chapter fifteen
Sleep over

When I got out of the shower I seen there was clothes on the sink and my clothes were gone from the floor. Smiling I got dressed.
A pair of boxers that looked to be new and a shirt. It looked like I could fit another one of me in it.
"Paul, you need to lay of the steroids." I said walking out raising my hands in the air. He looked at me and laughed.
"Or, maybe you should start some." He said.
"Never mind scratch that, you wouldn't look right, I like you skinny." I felt my cheeks warm up, then his eyes widened.
"I didn't mean it like that, just that you look normal, like you're supposed to be this skinny." He said. I laughed.
"Give it up, I know my body is sexy." I said smirking.
He laughed.
"So am I spending the night on your couch or am I going home in underwear and a shirt."
"You ain't sleeping on the couch." I smiled. Once again.
"Um, I'll be sleeping on the couch you can have my bed." He said rubbing the back of him neck. I smiled at him.
"You know for a hotheaded badboy player, you have a really hard time talking to a friend," I said laughing. He looked down playing with his fingers.
"Don't worry it's 'adorable.' " I say coping him.
He looked up at me and smiled.
"Do you want something to eat?" He asked,
"Yeah, sure what do you got?" I asked.
"I ordered a pizza... I don't really keep anything here seeing as we all eat at the pack house. Well, that and I can't cook." He said.
"Then you're going to need to get food, I like to cook." I said. He looked at me smiling.
"You wanna hang out at my house more?" He said.
"Well, Yeah. Unless you don't want me too." I said.
"No, it's not that. I love the fact you wanna hang out here. I just thought you wouldn't." I smiled.
"I don't know, your house has a homey feeling to it." I said.
He smiled.
He looked like he was about to say something when there was a knock at the door. He got up and went and opened the door, the pizza guy handing him the pizza and he gave him money.
"Honey foods here." He said.
I laughed.
"You're a weirdo." I said smiling at him. He had two boxes. He handed me one.
"I got you cheese. I don't know what you like on a pizza."
"Cheese is fine." I said grabbing a slice as he took the whole box he was holding to the living room me following behind him with my one slice.

Instead of turning on the tv we talked, about what the other liked or disliked. Childhood, and almost anything we could think of.
After Paul finished his pizza, I said good night and made my way to the bedroom, when I got there I hollered for Paul. Setting up a pillow, in between me and the wall. Paul came running in.
"Are you okay, what happened?" He said.
"Nothings wrong but get in the bed. A pillow is down and I'm not havin you sleep on the couch in your own home." I said. He looked at me wide eyed.
"What?" I asked.
"Nothing." He said before laying down, making sure the pillow was securely in between us.
"Goodnight Paul."
"Good night Alex." And with that I fell asleep.

I'm having a bit of a writers block. This was the last chapter I had saved in drafts, so I will begin writing a new one until I like it. :) I hope you enjoy.