Chapter fourteen

Part two- chapter fourteen

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Part two- chapter fourteen

The next day I woke up with a good morning from Paul and a phone call from Kim. Texting Paul back and calling Kim who just wanted to know if I wanted to come down to the bonfire tomorrow, of course I said yes.

Making my way to work, was nothing new. Every morning I would get dressed doing my morning routine then get in my Jeep go to the diner order breakfast then clocked in. Nothing eventful actually happened through our work time.
The days seem to become a loop
Work, Rez , diner or eating at home, then shower and sleep. Then repeat. But it seemed like I couldn't really care, I was happy.
Happy that I was back with my dad, happy that the pack had accepted me as a imprint, happy that Paul accepted me as his imprint, no matter how many times he technically told him that his imprint would be stupid for rejecting him, not knowing I was talking about myself.
But, one thing couldn't leave his mind, through out his time with the pack. He wanted nothing more then Paul to tell him he was lying, that he didn't care if people found out he was gay, all he cared about was his happiness. But Alex could never force him to come out as gay, he knows the risks because of it, at his old school he was very open about his sexuality. Which meant people sometimes found being gay disgusting, it just depends if you want people to know, for yourself to be happy.

After work, i drove to Emily's which had became a everyday thing. Like I said before.
Getting out of my Jeep, I walked in. Greeted by the smell of muffins.
"Muffins?" I asked a smile appearing on my face.
Everyone turned to look at me, Emily nodded. Before grabbing the plate from the middle of the table and bring it to me to grab one. I thank her and walked over to where everyone was sitting at the table. Paul wasn't here with confused me.
"Paul's, at home. He had to take care of something's before coming over." Embry said. I looked at him confused this time.
"What I'm very good st reading people." He said making me laugh.
"Well, What are you guys doing today." I asked them.
"We were thinking of going cliff jumping but, since Quil phased. We was thinking of just going to the beach." Jared said.
"That and then the imprints can hang out with us. Apparently the girls don't like going cliff diving because it's cold." Jake said laughing.
"It is cold today. But what's the difference if we go to the beach, won't we still be cold?" I asked.
"Well, no usually Emily and Kim sit out and talk while we usually play soccer or football." I nodded.
"Sounds fun." I said smiling. They nodded.
"Well, if they are going to be playing a game do you guys mind if I join you two so I don't make a fool out of myself." I said to Emily and Kim laughing.
"Yeah, him and sports don't mix." Jake said.
"Shut up black." I said.
"Of course we don't mind." Emily said smiling at me.
I was about to say something when we heard someone whoop in the distant, before coming into the house.
He stopped when he looked at me.
"What are you doing here?" He said smiling.
"Well, nice to see you too." I said.
"Oh, I didn't mean it in a bad way, I thought you was still at work." He said speaking fast. Everyone laughed.
"I know doofus. But no i didn't have to stay that long today." I told him, he nodded.
"As much as we love this romantic little scene, lets go to the beach." Jake said smirking.
Paul glared at him.
"It's not a romantic scene." I watch him, frowning a little before getting up and helping Emily and Kim with the blanket and towels they were getting to sit on.

When we got to beach, almost all the guys. Retreated from the playing sports idea and took their pants off to revel swimming trucks. Then running into the water.
"They are really lucky. Yeah it ain't that cold today. But I bet that water, is freezing." I said looking at the two girls.
"Yeah, it sucks. I used to visit the beach quiet a lot before meeting sam. Where I lived before this was always sunny." Emily said. I had forgot that she didn't live in Forks, but just a visitor of Leah for her and Sams wedding.
"Same." I said.
We sat down after placing the towels down and start talking a little. But it didn't last long when I felt myself being picked up and thrown over someone's shoulder.
"You better put me down." I said. Hitting the person on the back knowing that I couldn't really hurt them even if I tried.
"Okay," He said them I fell into the water. Standing back up I seen it was embry.
"The water is flippin freezing." I said smacking him on the head. He just laughed.
"You'll thank me later." He said then walked back over to the others.
I rolled my eyes, then began getting out before making my way to Emily and Kim.
"Flippin butthole." I said sitting back down. Emily chuckled as she wrapped a towel around me. I was gone to the world till I heard arguing.
"Embry why the hell did you do that. You know he can easily freeze!" I rolled my eyes.
"What I was going him a favor." Embry said.
"How, making his fingers fall off." With that I heard a growl and then someone picking me up bridal style.
"Sorry Emily, and Kim. But I am going to take him home, to get him something warm." I heard Paul say. I could already feel myself getting warmer.
"Oh, no go right ahead." Kim said, I could almost hear the smirk in her voice. Paul started to walk away, when suddenly I heard embry.
"I told you, you'd thank me later." I rolled my eyes.
"I hate you embry. I ain't thanking you. I'm freezing." I yelled back at him. I just heard a laugh in reply.
"Give me permission and I will go kill him for you." Paul said. I laughed.
"No, I think it is all okay." I told him, then moved closer to him while he was still carrying me.
I heard him chuckle, I blushed once again trying to hide it.
"Don't hide your blush, like I said before it's very adorable." He said which made me blush bigger.
"You're a world class butthole. You know that." I said.
"Yeah, I've been told by a lot of people I'm a asshole, never really been called a butthole though." He said laughing.
"But don't worry, I find that adorable to." He said I could hear the smirk in his voice.
I felt empty when he put me in my Jeep, which sadly hadn't had the heater fixed yet. Stupid Jake.
Paul put me in the passenger side as he got in the drivers.
"You better not wreak Roscoe. If you do your head with be my new antenna thingy." I said making him laugh.
I felt a arm go across my waist and was pull into his side. Smiling, as he began driving home.....

We didn't end up in front of my house though we ended up in a house I haven't seen yet,
"Come on, you can stay here. It's closer than your house, I give you one of my shirts while I wash you clothes." I nodded before getting out of my Jeep. Then following him in.
"The bathroom is right there, go ahead and start a hot shower I will get you some clothes." He said, once again making me nodded

This is gonna be a long time of awkward nods from me, being alone in the presence of a sex god... yeah I screwed.

Hey guy, if you want to see them get together faster than the rate it is going just let me know :)

Unlikely imprintजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें