Chapter sixteen

Part two- chapter sixteen Dreams

Dreams

I woke up sweating, trying to get up. I was pulled back down and a arm wrapped around me.
"Paul I need up." I said smiling.
I heard a growl come from him.
"Stand down Fido I'm only going to the bathroom." I said chuckling. He just huffed and lifted him arm. Smiling I get up and walk to the bathroom.

After done I walk back into Paul's room to see Him lift his arm back up. Laughing I laid down.
"You're a big baby." I said before closing my eyes and fell back asleep.

When I woke back up, I was laying in the bed alone. A smell of burnt toast came through the house.
Getting up I walked to the kitchen to see Paul, hitting a small fire on the stove with a towel, putting it out. I laughed, making myself known.
"You're supposed to be asleep." He said rubbing the back of his neck. I smiled.
"I um tried to make breakfast, it didn't go well. While you was asleep I ran to the store." He said.
"No, I bet it will still taste good. I've always liked my toast a little burnt." I said.
"Nobody likes their toast burnt. You're just trying to be nice." He said looking down.
"Awe stop, you look like someone just kicked a puppy." I said walking to him.
"How about this, you sit down, talk to me while I cook." He looked up at me. And smiled
I pushed him a little. Then noticed he had already cracked some eggs, and some bacon was on a plate. Smiling.
"I can tell you one thing. You make the toast last." I smiled at him.
He nodded his head.
"I'm sorry." He told me.
"For what." I asked laughing.
"I was trying to be nice and make us breakfast." He said.
"Yes, and I'm very thankful. It was sweet and I loved waking up to see you beating a fire." I said, he laughed.
I began cooking, fixing everything he had set out.
"Oh yeah, your dad called. While you was still asleep. I answered it hope you don't mind. He just wanted to see if you was okay." I nodded.
"I don't mind, as long as it ain't one of my side hoes have at it." I said laughing. I heard him growl.
"Really? You really think I could find someone to actually be my side hoe. I only know you and the pack. And I'm sorry but the last time I checked half of them have already imprinted, or is hung up on someone else or to young." I said laughing. I smiled at him.
When I got done with breakfast, I sat it down on the table. Giving Paul the plate with the most food. Sitting down beside him.
"How'd you sleep?" He asked.
"Slept good, I didn't have the same dream I've had since I started living in Forks." I told him.
"The same dream over and over?"
"Yeah, it's of a red eyed person, and then this wolf coming out of nowhere it kills it. Then goes behind a tee and phases. A guy used to walk out but he had a blurry face it wasn't until recently, his face actually became clear." I told him.
"Who's the wolf." He asked.
"It's you. When ever you told me you imprinted on me the dream became clear." I told him.
"So you're dreaming about me?" Paul said smirking.
"Oh don't boost your ego Lahote, it's not all about you." I told him. But he still smirked.
"Is that were the dream stops?" He asked.
"No, but I don't want to say the rest." I said looking down.
"Damn, so you do 'dream' about me."
"It's not like that butthole. It always stops when you start to walk closer. I wake up." I said. He nodded.
"What's the farthest the dream has gotten." He said.
"I will not say."
"Oh, come on. I'm the one in the dream. Shouldn't I know." He said still with the smirk plastered on his face.
"Um a kiss...." I said quietly.
He nodded.
"So I kiss you?" I nodded.
"Damn, your dream me. Has more balls then I do." He said. I smiled.
"What are you saying?" I said smirking this time.
"Nothing, it didn't mean that way."
"Uh huh." I said looking down and finished eating. I felt him looking at me.
"Unless, you wanted it to." He said quietly, I almost didn't hear him. Looking up. I smiled.
"Do you want it to?" I asked.
"I don't know..." he said rubbing the back of his neck.
"Well, you're still stuck with me until one of us dies so, you have plenty of time to know," I said getting up and taking my plate to the sink. Turning back around after washing my dishes, I ran into a hard chest. Looking up, Paul was looking at me.
"Can I try something?" He asked. I nodded.
He put one of his hands cupping my check and the other one held my waist. He began to lean in, going slow as if to see if I would move away. As he was about to kiss me, my phone goes of.
"God Dang it." I said. Grabbing it seeing it was bella.
Answering it, I told paul to hang on before walking back to his bedroom.
"Bella you are the biggest cock block. Ever." I said,
"Im sorry. Wait what? Who are you dating." She asked.
"I ain't dating anyone. But I was about to have a really hot guy kiss me, so." I heard a laugh come from both the phone and livingroom. Mentally facepalming my self.

Stupid wolf hearing.

"Oh, I just wanted to know if you was coming home today. Dad said you was at the Rez last night. Wait a minute, with boy you about to kiss?!"She said. I laughed.
"That is none of your business but don't worry it ain't jacob." I said laughing.
"And I don't know what I'm doing today, why. Do you need me home or something." I asked
"No, I just wanted to see if you was coming home."
"I might tonight." With that we said goodbye and I sighed. Walking back to the living room to find Paul sitting on the couch looking at me with a smirk.
"Shut up Lahote. I'm going to Emily's." I said walking out about to get in my truck when I remember something.
I walked back in.
"As soon as I put pants on." I said walking back to the bedroom to find some shorts. I heard a laugh come from Paul.
Walking back into the living room.
"Shut up Lahote." And with that I got in the Jeep and headed off to Emily's.