Chapter seventeen

Part two- chapter seventeenFriends? Or relationship

Friends? Or relationship.

When I pulled up to Emily's walking into the house, I seen all the guys standing there, even Paul.
"How in the world did you beat me here?" I asked. He shrugged smiling.
They all looked at me.
"Are them Paul's clothes?" Embry asked.I looked down.
"Shut up." I said making them all laugh.
"Hey, Alex." I heard Emily said.
"Hello Emily." She smiled at me. I said walking over and sitting at the table.
"Breakfast will be done soon do you want any." She asked.
"No, I've already ate. Thank you." She smiled and nodded.
"I'm still hungry." Paul said. All of the guys looked at us.
"Did you stay at Paul's last night?" Jared asked. I looked down.
"Um," I said. I heard embry laugh.
"Shut up embry." Paul said growling.
"What? I told you you'd thank me later Alex." Embry said.
"Nothing happened get you minds out of the gutter." Paul said.
"Yeah, says why he is wearing your clothes." Jared said laughing.
"Some jackass through him in the water, knowing he would freeze. So I gave him some of my clothes until I could wash them." Paul said.
"Okay damn we believe you." Jared said holding his hand up in surrender.
"Guys, seriously I've asked y'all to please not cuss in front of me, I don't like it." I said.
"Yeah idiots. And I don't want to hear it you cussed before." Paul told them laughing.
"What!" They all said.
"The other day. Yep she said a bad word."
"What word." Embry asked. Jared and Kim looking at each other.
"Asshole, not knowing he was talking about himself." Jared told them laughing.
"Shut up." I told them once again, making them all laugh.

"Since y'all just want to be mean, I'm leaving bye." I said standing up and began walking out the door, when I heard footsteps following behind me.
When I got in my Jeep a head stuck through the window.
"Okay I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you." Paul said frowning.
"You didn't embarrass me, I just need to run home and get clothes." I said laughing.
"What do you mean?" He asked.
"I'm staying at your house tonight, you bed doesn't hurt my back. Mine does." I said laughing getting him to laugh to.
"Okay, I can live with that. You can stay as much as you like." He said.
I smiled, you really shouldn't say that. Or I would bring my home closet there." I said. He smiled.
"Like I said, you can stay as much as you like."
"Okay, I really do got to go get clothes." I said,
"I don't know I like the way you look right now." He said smirking.
I rolled my eyes.
"Bye Paul." He laughed.
"Wait a minute." He said opening the driver door.
"What are you doing?" I asked.
"Something I started this morning, then got interrupted." He said smirking. I nodded,
He was slow at first but,I put my hand on the back of his neck and pulled him closer, making our lips touch. I twirled the hair on the back of his neck playing with it.

When he pulled away I smiled. Looking at him he also had a smile on his face.
"Okay, you may now leave." I chuckled.
"Okay. See ya." I said closing my door then driving off, to my house.

———————————————

Pulling up to the house, my smile still not leaving my face. Thinking about the way Paul's lips felt on mine. The only bad thing, I now did not know what we were.
Friends, friends with benefits? He hasn't said anything else, about it. Sighing I got out of the Jeep, going to my room, I grabbed a couple clothes, and stuck them in my old school bag.
My bedroom door opened, I turned around to see bella.
"Dang, even wearing the guys clothes." She said smirking. I smiled.
"It's not what you think." I said making us laugh.
"So which one." She asked.
"I figured since jake has super hearing the person might too. So who is the hot guy you was about to get a kiss from?" She said. I blushed.
"Um, it's Paul." I said quietly.
"Paul Lahote is gay? The hot headed player?" She said.
"He imprinted on me, we decided just to stay friends, but I don't know. This morning, I told him of the dream that I told you about." She nodded.
"Well, when Paul told me he imprinted on me the persons face wasn't blurry anymore. It was Paul." I told her. She smiled,
"Well tell him if he hurts you, I will kill him." She said. I nodded.
She then looked down to the bag in my hand.
"You still got that kiss didn't you." She said smirking. I bite my lip and nodded looking down.
"Is He a good kisser?" She asked.
"Bella. Really." I said laughing.
"What, he looks like he would be." She said laughing.
"Well, you got your boyfriend so stay away from what ever me and Paul are." I said laughing. She chuckled.
"And yes he is." I said before walking past her smiling and getting back in my Jeep calling dad and telling him I'm staying with a friend in la push.