Chapter 4

I woke up to the sound of Alex stirring in his sleep. His back was towards me and my hand was still across his waist.

And then I remembered what we had done the night before.

Alex would wake up soon and he would remember what happened last night. He'll most probably freak out and wonder why the heck he did that. He's probably going to hate me.

I slowly slipped my hand out of his grip and off of his waist, careful not to wake him. He stirred a little but remained asleep. I got up and stretched the sleepiness out of me. Sunlight streaked into the room through a tiny window that was too high up for either of us to reach. I sat down on the yoga ball and watched Alex sleeping (I wasn't being creepy shut up), trying to figure out what to do next.

"Miller? What time is it?"

Alex was slowly sitting up, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. I simply shrugged.

He stood up, walked over to his throne and slumped back into it. I was surprised his cardboard throne could actually hold his weight like that for so long.

"Ugh I had such a gross dream last night."

"Okay" I replied while I folded up the yoga mat, not really interested in whatever he had seen.

"I dreamed I made out with a dude," I paused. "I have no idea why the heck that happened. We were legit almost gonna have sex. It was probably the shittiest dream I've ever had to sleep through." There was so much repulse in his voice, my heart ached instantly.

Of course he hated what happened last night. He was straight. No amount of alcohol could change that. But at least he thought it was a dream, so he wasn't flipping out on me. And I doubt he knew the person he almost had sex with was me. So I guess that was a good thing. But my head and heart still hurt.

I folded up the mattress and sat back down on the yoga ball.

I looked over to Alex. He had gotten up now and he was folding his t-shirt inside out. I noticed the hickey I had given him last night, which was now completely bruised, and started thinking about how screwed I was gonna be after he finally realized that we actually made out last night.

We were in complete silence for at least fifteen minutes, when I finally couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Did you forget everything that you did after you got drunk last night?"

Alex looked at me with curious eyes and I instantly regretted it.

"No not really. Why?"

Should've guessed.

"Never mind"

A few seconds later I heard a click at the door, and Alex and I looked at each other, happiness and relief washing over our faces.

We ran towards the door and looked at who our savior was –it was Cindy Harper, the captain of the girls' volleyball team.

"Um... Were you guys in here the whole night...?"

We were so happy to be out of that room, we didn't even respond to her, and she just left.

"Well Miller, this has certainly not been a pleasure" Alex said, a sarcastic smile on his face.

I smirked back at him. I was suddenly feeling daring.

"Wish I could say the same"

I walked away without another word, and I could tell that I left Alex completely confused.

"Morning Jake.... Are you wearing the same clothes you wore to yesterdays' practice....?" Jeremy greeted me in the locker rooms. He looked genuinely concerned and I couldn't help but smile.

"I got stuck in the equipment room last night" I said scratching the back of my head.

Jeremy eyes bulged. "You WHAT??!"

"With Alex..." I concluded.

"WHAT?! HOW DID THAT EVEN HAPPEN??"

I chuckled at how worried Jeremy seemed.

"We were in the room to put the equipment back and I guess someone was just closing up the doors and thought no one was inside." I replied, trying to make the situation less serious than Jeremy believed it be.

"THAT'S IT. I'M NEVER LETTING YOU PUT BACK THE EQUIPMENT ALONE EVER AGAIN"

I smiled at how concerned he was. At that moment I wanted nothing more than to tell Jeremy EVERYTHING that happened last night. And it's not that I didn't trust him either. It's just never been easy trying to tell him I'm bi.

Practice and school went by in a blur unlike usual, and before I knew it I was back home to a fussing Natalie. Apparently my Mom had left to Hawaii for work on the night I got stuck in school and since my Dad was anyway in China, Natalie had been alone at home.

I hugged her and apologized for not coming back home. Obviously she wasn't happy with just a hug, so she made me get her ice cream and she demanded to know EVERYTHING that happened with Alex. And of course I happily obliged. 

*******************************************************

Yup another one done. Sorry if this chapter was kinda short...

Really hoping you guys are even remotely enjoying this story  XP

Okay well comment what you guys think and maybe.... vote..? :3