39)Our ending

Every life ends one way or the other, it ends with death mostly or it ends with getting apart. It can never end with smiles and laughter's cause with it it will have to continue.. It will go and end with one of the stated above.

Graduation was yesterday, everyone was cheering and laughing but at some point tears was sheded remembering our year together. Imprinting our hands and remembering ourselves to the school was made at night.

Yeah! You guessed it right, if you even guessed.

We slowly crept our way in with colour sprays and brushes. Our class is now full of names and colours. Jayden drew all of us at the back wall exactly us.

And today, today was prom. Everyone was well dressed and looking beautiful with a date. It was a day to remember and was meant to be special. My lime green dress attached to me and held mu curves tight making it visible to the blind. The heel I was wearing cracked as I made my way to my friends hand in hand with Ace.

He said you was looking beautiful and I quote 'Exaggeration' cause it was apparently a normal wearing besides you could see the other girls in a total dashing dress and were beautiful including my friends.

Nessa had Reeve locked in b/n her hands, they looked beautiful together and you could see that he loves her like no one does with the look he always peek and the look he steals when she's far away, or the smile he has when he talks about her or the way he laughs with just a silly jock he makes.

Jayden, he has everything completed when Eve is with him. And I tell you Eve is hard on him, she made him buy a dozens of chocolates just b/c he was late for their date. Jay looks happy with her and Eve was too but the thing the is Eve had a rough way treating him. I mean the punishment she always give him when he do something wrong, she punished him just b/c he didn't wear jacket in the middle of the night.

The two stupids still are arguing about stupid things, but good news Austin got a hot chick falling for him and he looks falling for her too. While Aiden is in love with himself and the music's he produce.

Who was I left, yeah my dad...Haze, Haze has been trying modelling and being an artist for the whole week, and yep! He got lots of offers and is struggling which one to choose. He looks busy now too, sucking a blonde girls face.

The others are all the same, though I don't know them too well, it was visible they were great people. Some secrete wonders around them too but I didn't have to be curious so I just didn't.

"What are you smiling about" Ace asked about the smile that creeped without me knowing on my lips, giving me the drink he brought us.

"Nothing" I smile at him "Just seeing my highschool life"

"Our" he say and continue as I stare at him with same sparks "Our highschool life"

"Wanna dance" I say after peeking his lips shortly. "Cause I wanna dance"

"Always" he start being creepy again "If you want"

"There we go again didn't we?!" I smile shaking my head as he takes my hand b/n his and led us to the dance floor where everyone is gathered sharing their happiness.

"It's b/c I love you" he say whisper as we go round with his hand on my hip.

"Well what to say, I don't" I smirk.

"Yeah" he smirk as well abd continue "You just can't breath without me"

"As you can't live without me too" I shrug smiling.

"And that's why I want you to marry me, Jercey Henderson"

Shocked I look at him, smirking he kneel down holding my hand b/n his and start rambling things they do on movies but in a disgusting way.

"Feisty, I need you to marry me, I need you to be with me forever if there actually is forever" he chuckle "Anyway, I can't live without being begged to cuddle at the morning, and without someone eating my food without asking or thankyou's. I can't live without someone disturbing my sleeps every mid night just b/c they need to go to the toilet. Or someone who says I love you in b/n snort. Or even someone who knocks people out of my way b/c they stare to long. I can't do anything without someone who kisses me every time just to show her love and I need that someone to be you, only you"

I didn't laugh, I didn't cry I heared their laughs, and their sobs or 'awww's but me I didn't say anything instead just fell with him.
Not equal but to the ground.

Cause I fainted with shock!!

Now love can do that to you.
***********#########**********
A/n: Epilogue left, wish u enjoyed reading his confession even though it ain't that much romantic, I needed to do it a little differently so tada people vote.
Lov ya
Habo-j