Way to Go!!

*Edited*
'Bullies come your way if you don't prevent it and it won't stop until you stop it'
                                   Habo-j
**********#########*******
    "Your brother?!" I ask disgusted and Nessa chuckled.

"Yeah step brother actually, but yeah.." she took deep breath"YOU'RE BEING MY SISTER SOON!!" she squealed

  I slap my temple...God please give my friend her health back...

"I actually heared that honey" Nessa said and Eve laughed.

"No for real, are you insane..."

"Listen to me jer and listen carefully" she took a deep breath and I just stare at her bored"Ace never, like .never allowed anyone in his apartment even his two best friends... And that means you're special"

I scoff at her just as the bell rang. Going to the hallway I get a view of the mystery girl in my apartment with her 2 minions coming towards us with their heels clicking. BITCHES...yep am sure of it,they look like one for real.

     "Not her again" Eve muttered and I stare at her on confusion and ask"Who is her?"

  "Beatrice" Nessa say gritting her teeth.

"Let me guess Regina George of Mean Girls?!"

    They laugh and just then she came in front of us.

"Go away" the girl I knew as Beatrice say, while the girl on the right is messaging or acting like she is, while the other is on her nail staring at it, as it is a new one. I scoff .

  "I thought there was a free space if you're not that fat" I say returning her glare.

She gasp along with others"I think you don't know who I am and what I can do to you"

"I don't care who you are and believe me you aren't doing anything any time soon"I say gritting my teeth. She came step forward with other of her minion's trying to intimate me but I don't budge...Bulliers...

   " Who do you think you are" the girl with ginger hair asked

"Oh!you didn't know who I am...tsk tsk tsk" I mutter, we are gathering lots of crowd and I hate it, although I like how am leading.

"Oh! She didn't do that did she?!" The girl who was with her phone say and I replay "yep! I did" popping the 'p'.

" I can make you beg me for mercy, stupid and also your father or mother's job will get down with just a snap of finger of mine"Beatrice say and I laugh humerously.

"I dare you to try" I say huskily standing straight to her fucking face, after a staring moment I scoff and went along with Eve and squealing Nessa.

"I can't believe you just did that" she squealed for like the longest lime ever!

"Honey calm your tits, if she dared to cross my way after this time on wards she's not liking it and I.. I mean it" I say and the squeal from Nessa increases along with vein of Eve's.

   But it's true I normally hate people who bully, they get on my nerves but I mostly hate the bullied...The bullied people are a coward, they even can't stand for them selves, they are the people who don't care about themselves and don't tell me they do cause, no! They don't. Bully's can be prevented, you shall stand for yourself and protect your dignity, your pride also your life. If you didn't prevent it from coming then you should stop it afterwards, you should have the courage.. You shouldn't wait for your non existent hero to appear out of nowhere cause after he is gone, then you're nothing but nothing.

     Why be dependant when you can stop it yourself even without anyone's help. You have yourself right, having courage is your work and standing for your self is your responsibility. I hate people who are coward to stand among others for their own use...ugh let's just get to where we were, I am getting mad.
********##########******