SHIT

Reeve laughed while I smirked. We are seated in this fancy restaurant eating lunch, we're already done but we are just seated. Reeve has this good behavior you know when you get so close to someone or maybe it's just an act and I didn't know him yet.

But I like him, maybe it's because I still didn't know him.

"You sure?!" He asks

"You aren't considering it now, right?!" I ask unbelievably.

"What if I am?!" He ask cockily

"You sure are dumb and I can prove it" I glare at his gray eyes.

"Just like you proved it an hour ago?!" He smirk and I blush making him laugh "I like making you blush"

"That was because of the fucking car and u....you cheated" I say ignoring his last sentence.

"Oh whatever" he say "Anyways is Ace treating u well?!"

He asks taking a sip from his wine while I get shocked at his statement. I haven't talked to anyone today and I'm sure Aaron is going to school yo pick me up, I'm not even sure where my phone is, remembering I gave it to Reeve when I went to the bathroom I forget about it.

If they needed me they would call, right?!

"Ace is just a friend, asshat" I replay.

"Yeah?!" He asks "And is that why  you live in the same apartment and have lits of pictures in your phone with him?"

"Hey" I yell "who told you to check my phone?! And are you stalking me?!" I say the last part suspiciously.

"Nah" he shake his head half smiling, "Stalking him"

"Why would you do that"

"Reasons"

"I'm asking what the reasons are stupid"

He make a silent laugh.

"I now know why Ace is always laughing"

I made a confused face my interest peeking in. Noticing that he raise his eyebrows.

"What?!" He ask

"Since when were you in trygerwell?!"

"Around the day you two went to the park alone at night"

"That's too long" I exclaim "Why didn't you show up?!"

"Reasons"

"Ugh" I make a face making him smile "What reasons, exactly?!"

"Just reasons," he say dropping the subject.

"OK, just answer me this question" I say and continue when he nod "I don't know what really is happening but I know there are two sides," he nod smiling knowingly "Whose side are you?!"

"Don't worry I'm Ace's hidden guardian" he smirks

"Is he in danger?! Who is after him, what's going and why, why are you hidden-"

"Stop, wait wait" he smiles "slowly but for now I'm only answering this question of yours"

"Continue" I say waiting for an answer anxiously....anything about Ace.

"You do love him" he state deadly.

I blush hard, and was stuck for a minute until I made a nervous and mixed laugh.