YOU??

Dark black hair with big and gray eyes, his shaved straight jawline. His pink looking cheeks with those red lips and thick eyebrows. His physical is attractive you drool on a second. His board chests and muscled arms and also his stylish dressing.

"Take a picture," He smirk "I won't mind"

He sat next to me smirking while I blush slightly. He sat with his legs spread with his ryes straight forward then followed by me.

"I wasn't staring" I  defend "And what are u doing here?!"

"Why" he ask "Isn't it OK, I mean do u mind if I sat here"

"No no" I say quickly "It's OK"

"I wouldn't have gotten up if u said yes" he smirk "I always seat here"

I snort.

"I haven't seen u before did I?" I ask checking his features again.

"It's my first day too school"

"What?! How"

"See you at break if possible," he quirk his eyebrows smirking again.

"Yeah, Sure"

"Then" he salute with two fingers making me smile as he was about to walk. There at the corner stands Ace with his arms crossed and frowning, glaring at....

"Wait" I say back to the guy "You didn't tell me your name"

He with just a few steps to me was close to my ear fanning my neck and sensitive spot.

"You'll know me by break" he say as a whisper yell. My eyes return back too where Ace was to see nothing there....No Ace.

Nodding he move past me back to the building shoving his hands to his pocket. Weird...
********##########***********

Going to my licker I shove the bag in there and pull my wallet out of it just as Haze came with his charming smile to the girls and a sincere one to me right after he passed them.

"Where were u daughter?!" I smile "You got me and your Mom worried" he say.

"Let's o" I say hitting him in the arms playfully. "Where is Nessa?"

"Toilet, where else"

I laugh at his duh tone padding through students who parted just as they see Haze and I or should I say only Haze...

"Reeve is Back, you heared?"

"They say Reeve is here"

"Isn't Reeve in your class, I heard-"

All I heard while going back to the cafeteria was Reeve. Thinking who Reeve was I sat at my chair next to Auden who are still arguing with Austin. Eve and Jayden are talking and laughing. I smile at them just as Nessa made her way to us.

"Guys" She scream "Reeve is back, you heard"

"Who is Reeve" I Ask while the others just stare at her in shock with wide eyes and even the dumbs stopped their argument and stare with mouth hanged open.

"Where is Ace?" Was all Jayden said at the middle of the thin tension in our table.

Just as Jayden finished with his sentence we see Ace seat across me with his legs at the table as usual. His head was thrown back wards as he fold his arms and sigh.

Everyone was silent making me curious and after a couple of minutes the cafeterias door banged opened and three students all new and stylish get in with charming smiles while the muddle one smirk.