SOBER?!

*Edited*
"Drunk words are meaningless yet has lots of meanings"
                            Habo-J
**********#########*********
"Wha u stal  ame lick that" I ask spinning my head at the camera Aiden held. He just laughs and say st like 'this is gonna be a jackpot or cool'.

Turning to Jayden I see him staring at Eve and crawl to him like a baby. Seating next to him, I also stare at her laughing and chatting while putting a standard hair behind her ear. When he saw me doing the same he shook his head and asked what I was doing.

"Whar wer ya doin  hu" I ask him back. He saw me weirdly before muttering things I can't catch.

"Ya lov her, huh...Jayden lavs  E-" his hands on my mouth paused my singing, glancing around he put his finger on his lips and "shh" he say.

I also see around and put my index finger on my mouth and"shh" I murmur.

Sighing he started talking about his feeling about Eve, I shouldn't really be drunk so I could remember but Ooops cherry on the top, I won't remember tomorrow.

"It's not that I love her...it's complicated should I say.... She's sweet and beautiful at the same time..." He rub his forehead and continue "We have lots of time together but it wasn't really good you know....God, this is so complicated... She hates me I li- am kind of attracted to her"

"And my friend you jerk?!" I began"What about Nessa"

His face reads guilt and his eyes saddened all of a sudden, he ruffle his hair and rub his face.
"I know that's what I am trying to say, it's complicated you won't understand"

"Yeah, Yeah whatever" I began standing " I don't even remember who I am and he's trying to spin my head with a complicated life, no no Buddy I'm not up for that you know...I have a little going in my head and that's enough for my light head so" I wave "Ba bye"

Going or more like wiggling my way to no where in particular, I smash on a wall and whine, laughing humorously..lucky me, huh.

I started staring at the wall and speak to it,"Hey Buddy, What's up. It's been too long since I said Hi huh, well here I am" I wave my hands at the wall"you know?" I pout "life is meaningless yet meaningful, yeah no sense just like me. Do I have a sense, oh! by the way, I like you already" I attach and cling to the handsome wall"you listen to me and huh you like my hugging ha, I got you buddy I got you" I didn't finish my talk when Ace's voice startled me.

"Good friend, huh!" I can hear his sarcasm dripping from his mouth.

I turn to him with a glare protecting my friend, aka, the wall. "You aren't getting near my friend, you jerk"

He chuckle "I won't I swear" he put his hand upward surrendering with a gorgeous smile on his face. "Can I borrow her for a second" he ask the wall.
After a little while "thankful" he smirk.

"No" I say in slow motion seeing him grab my hand gently taking me away from my friend. "I don't wanna go, I need the wall"

But, the beast here, just dragged me out to the sweaty and alcohol smelling living room. People wiggling their asses and getting on the floor and all other making out are seen. Far away I could see Eve and Jayden talking...or arguing... Wait making out, Jayden suddenly has his hands on her wrist pinning them above her head their lips collided well after that I'm cutted , all I could see is a wall of pitched green.

Opening the passenger door for me and gently pushing me, if that's possible, Ace closed the door making his way to the drivers seat.

The driving went to long if I'm not sure. The apartment was 15 minutes away, why is it taking 15 and half an hour now? Maybe it's because I'm drunk and imaging things. That's when I saw the road we're in, I started to panic and confusion overwhelmed me.