36)Due To

Third person POV

Three weeks in the hospital and Jercey was back to her apartment. Ace used to visit her at Midnight when she was asleep, although she knew there was someone there with the little kisses he gave her.

Now as they got into her apartment she stood at the door, she just saw the apartment with her forehead creased and in a sense of thinking sth. Haze shake her shoulder gently yet violently and she scowl at him.

Slowly getting in she felt some thing odd, she went all around the rooms and for unknown reasons she didn't get to Ace's room, she just saw the door and took a step back, her facial expressions changed for a bit but no one noticed.

"You changed something's here, Ness?!" She slowly asked.

"Nah" she say making a small eye contact with Haze "Just as you left it"

"Why" Haze asks

"Oh nothing" Jercey managed a smile "Just feeling odd"

Humming in response Haze put her lounge to her room. Slowly getting to her she felt it again, the same odd feeling she felt as she got to her Apartment.

All the weeks she spent inside the hospital her friends were cheering her and staying with her trying to make her happy and feel no sad. Specially Austin and Aiden were there the whole day.

As for Ace, he was messed up, fucked abd trashed out. He missed her a lot eventhough he saw he saw her every day and was always there.

He trued to get away from her but he really couldn't, he knew it was for her benefits yet it didn't help...he was always there. Having hope of her remembering him and missing him.

He was going insane b/c of her and yet she doesn't remember, sometimes he keeps asking himself 'would she miss me?!'.
And all other stupid questions criss his mind, killing him and leading him to drink lots of drinks, do what he don't want to do to the point he despise it.

The same as today, he's in one of the hotels he rented from the day it all happened, sleeping well not really but he's there trying to sleep and stop his blabbing mind.

Voices in his head keeps telling him it's all his fault, he should've let it go and for t about her, but another part of his voice keeps remembering him of his mom, telling him it's all her father's fault, that when it went deep.

He punished her for what her father did...he should've punished himself for b/c it's his father that ordered him too. He killed her memory, and killed her heart specially his heart for what his father did.

It started eating his flesh alive, his minds continued rambling and making him give up trying to shut them, cause it was impossible. His eyes were beginning to feel heavy and his body was hard to hold, it felt like there was another form of body inside him holding him down so he couldn't move.

He wanted to end it all, he needed the feeling of being guilty and feeling low to diminish, he didn't like it at all but he was feeling happy thinking it was his punishment. It was eating him, killing him yet the hope of her remembering him held him high.

Just after Jercey take bath and wore her cloth, she hear her phone ringing from her bed. The house was lonely, it felt cold and bricks caging her.

Running to the phone she picked it up and went to combing her hair with the phone in b/n her shoulders and her bent neck.

"Jercey" Jayden breathed as sigh of relief, "You're alright right?"

"Yeah" she begun to worry "Why is there something happening?!"

"No nothing," his voice cracked, he looked unsure "Can you check me the window please"

"Sure" she said walking to her window "Just a second"

"Do you see black cars across your apartment or maybe at the front door" he ask urgently.

"Yeah there's three of them" she observed the cars that surrounded the apartment. "Should I be worried?!" She ask when she hears him curse loudly and horns of cars were heared too.

"No no" he say "Just go to Ace's room as fast as you can"

The door of the apartment were banged loudly abd noises were heared too.

"T-the door-" she Sutter.

"Don't open it am coming just ran to his room," he state after cursing "And don't make sound"

She didn't think if anything as she slowly run to Ace's room and hesitated on opening the door but the loud bang on the door scared her. She got in and search for somewhere to hide.

"Hey Jercey" Jayden say and hear her hum "Don't be afraid, am coming"

"H-" she couldn't speak.

"Go to the door he once told you not to enter"

"But-"

"Just do it and be fast"

She again go to the door and open it hesitating for a second just as she got in she heared the door if the apartment opening with a bang. She settle around the shelf behind the desk and stay still.

"Jercey" Jayden was calling out for her. "Come out jer, it's safe"

Slowly she got out if her hiding place and rush to him.

"What happened?!" She ask stuttering.

"What's happening?!" He ask her back.

"What are you saying?!" She ask "Jayden what's happening for real"

"That's what am asking" he sate staring at her "What's happening, what's with the acting"

"W-what acting?!" She Sutter. "I don't know what you're talking about"

She tried and moving and escaping the situation, if not for Jayden's hand holding her wrist she could done it.

"Tell me the truth Jer" he ask smoothly "Why are you acting as you forget Ace while you remember him, why are you hurting yourself and him. He doesn't even know who he is abd is hurt to the point he don't wanna smile, he has lost the need of living. And you, I know you can't even smile for real, they couldn't notice but it's obvious, you have eye bags under your eyes that you try hiding with make up...Eve does that a lot so it was not that hard to see, bu-" she stop him right there.

"Then, tell me what to do" she manage to say with her sobs "We can't be fixed, all I had to do was forget him, forget him and move on but-but it was impossible, all those stupid memories kept running and shading my mind the whole time. I can't be with him, this is what's better for both of us"

"Not for me"

Her neck cracked as  she turned faster than the wind with same effect that his voice had on her. Her heartbeat stopped at the moment she saw him... Of all she felt guilty and bad, ashamed.

"Hi feisty"
***********#########**********
A/n: Only two chapters left and happy day, any day for those having birth days happy birthday, and having any day whatever it is happy day
                              Habo-j
                             Lov u