29)Lover

When I wake up from a dream..nightmare by the way I was dizzy and tied all around. Trying to lose myself from the tight rope around me I heared a voice.

"At last you're awake" the voice is deep and attractive somehow, it looks like a 40-60 years old though. "Unfold her eye"

And that's when a person open my eyes roughly making me curse. The house am in looks old and full if dust, there sat a young looking old man on a big chair with legs fold and hands on each side of the chair looking all powerful.

"Who the fuck are you" I yell

He kind of snort and sat properly watching me intently.

"You'll get free as soon as we get what we want from someone who wants you, but you shall act good you know even if you aren't" he insult.

"You bastard ho-" then there's a punch on my cheek and I fell with the chair my face aching and burning.

Splitting blood I glare at him and see his shoe moving to me when just an inch he stop and squat holding my cheek roughly making me see his cruel gray eye.

"Told you, you should act good now didn't I" throwing my cheek to the floor I hear him say "My boys here are always rough you know so take care"

And with that he left leaving me with the two guys here. After minutes later am getting picked up from the floor and my stupid thoughts. After am properly seated on the chair I glare at the tattooed man.

"Ace really got a beautiful one you know" he say touching me on the arm with his finger tips.

Spitting at his face I smirk when he give me a death glare.

"You better run before he comes" I say.

"You think he's gonna come and be the romeo you want" he slap me and I gasp.

"You know he'll burn the place as he comes"

"He won't even come babe stop expecting"

"I dare you to even touch me"

"Like this" he say touching my chest close to my boobs. "Or this" he was getting a little lower and I despise that.

Just as he was about to say a word there is gun shots everywhere. Smirking I stare at him as he opens his mouth shocked, you could totally see fear over his eyes and face.

"Get out Horn, it's him" Another guy says.

The guy I knew as horn curses out loud and find his gun from his back.

"Now what" I say daringly "He's gonna eat your flesh alive believe me"

"Shut up you whore" he slap me again.

Gunshots are everything you hear and I don't think it was only two of them hear cause now lits of guys with guns are running towards the door.

It was a bullet from flaring Ace w/c sent Horn to the floor holding his leg. I could see Sara, Aaron, Jayden, Haze and, and Reeve all with serious look shooting at people here and there.

I hear Horn groaning as Ace came to me and hold my cheek with apologizing look and a worry face too.

"You OK feisty" he ask

"Yep I totally am" I say humor running with my voice, he smile for a second and untie me with a pocketknife he held.

"Horn" he say moving to the scrambling horn "This is the second time I see you touching mine huh?"

"She isn't that good and he'll take her no matter how much you try to protect her" horn blabbers

"Shut up, you jerk" Ace swing his legs and kick Horn.

"You know it's true" he continue, there's something he's up to and I can sense it, after a second there's someone holding a knife at my neck and yelling 'Stop' he smells bad.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and turn to us, though I can't see the guys face I can wonder he is smirking as hell.

Ace turned around so fast and her shocked as he sees the thing happening. He raise his hands as surrendering and glare at the man behind.

"Put your guns down everyone" he say Again,

"Calm down Tak, calm down" Ace say slowly.

"Shut the fuck up and do what I say or else" he drag the knife further to my neck and I sense a pain, gasping I see the hand on my neck.

"Tak, don't touch her" Ace yells shooting the gun and blood pours all over me and I yell feeling dizzy, remembering my past time.

Gun shots filled the room again but I didn't even realize cause the voice were from away, like a distance. All I think is the blood I have and when I cry as I was a child, all I see is the dark room back then. There's someone hugging me I don't stop crying it's all coming over again.

"Shh" I hear him say but no use I still am there and can't get out, the tears pur like rain and I stink.
"Breath with me Feisty, breath in and out"

I try what he says and it comes just a little helping. I breath in and out continuously.

"Am here, no one is touching you." He soothes my hair "everything is gonna be OK I promised"

After couple if minutes later am breathing OK and hugging him very tightly as he pick me up and moves ignoring the shots circling us.

"Burn the place" I hear him say.
"Sara come with us"

I don't know where we are going but I just realise that I fell asleep on Ace while going to the place we are going on the car.

The last thing I heared is a whisper sorry until I fall asleep completely.
************#########*********
A/N: sup guys, how's everything the next chapter might be all about Ace or all about Jer...comment w/ch one and I will write it with full of mystery and gladly too. Hope you like it
           Vote pls
         Wiz Lov
        Habo-J