Ditch?!

*Edited*
"There is nothing like coincidence everything is meant to happen"
                                      Habo-j
  *******########*****

I groan eating my pizza in the cafeteria. "Jercey with a 'c' what's with the groan?" Austin ask and I groan again.

"Austin my name is Jercey not Jercey with a 'c'" I say

"But Eve introduced u as Jercey with a 'c'"

"That's b/c there is another thing with a name Jersey"

"So that's why am calling you Jercey with a 'c' " he mumble confused. This is going to take a long time for sure.

"This is the last time am te--MY PIZZAAAA" I finished with a yell when I see a pair of hands taking my pizza from my plate and turn to the owner of the hand with a glare.

   The beast is smiling cheaply at me whilst eating my fucking pizza.
"You" I say pointing to him with a fork.

"Me" he said smugly

"My my..YOU ATE MY PIZZA" I scream.

"Feisty this is just a pizza relax"

"Relax u telling me to relax is the last thing I want" I say standing up ignoring his narrowed  eyes on me "You ate my,like my pizza fucker...YOU ATE MY PIZZAA"

"Ace...,you better run is what we think" Haze whisper, clear for us to hear and next thing, I'm chasing him in the cafeteria with all students staring at us confused while Ace pushes people to the floor who got his way and I'm following behind him.

    "You better stop you beast, if I catch u you're dead" I yell still running for a fucking pizza -poor Jercey-

"Feisty, stop! You won't catch me, it's just a pizza" he yell backwards, opening the door of the cafeteria knocking a cold out of a girl who was at the door.

"STOP" I shout but he won't.

I chase him through the volleyball court, soccer field and the park until we are on the opening of the campus all along students staring at us like Ace had my baby inside his womb - if he had one, that is-. At last he pause and I tackle him with an 'Attack' yell.

"Oh my God feisty, " He groan and for a moment I thought I saw a glint of smile in his lips.
"Shut up fucker you ate my pizza and I'm not letting you go"

  Who am I kidding, he flip us over, so know I'm at the ground while he is hovering over me, I groan and he chuckle.

"Let's see if I'm letting you go first" he gave me his signature smirk.

"You better" I say when he start leaning down...and down, until

I kick his groin and stand when he groan. "Feisty, you should really stop kicking me" he choke and I smirk "where you just kicked me."

"You aren't going to touch me nor my pizza again if I'm to do that" and with that I'm going to the cafeteria with a messy hair and a tired leg and just when I bust the cafeteria's door open the bell rang.

"Great break, really" I mutter to myself going to class all alone cursing and breathing alone."YEAH AM CRAZY, NOW GO YOUR WAY BEFORE I FISH YOUR NON EXISTENT BABY AND FEED IT TO YOU" I scream when people stare at me and start moving my way until a hand on my shoulder stop me.

  I stare at his hand across my shoulder and then stare at him evilly. "No harm" he say surrendering with his arms up.

"What do you want Haze" I say bored and his arm is again on my shoulder, I say nothing this time though..

"We're going to class together cause we're in the same class" he say in a duh tone. "Jercey right" he ask ignoring the stares we're getting.

God don't they have life

"See here we three are the popular so their life is drooling on us" he smirk and I scoff

"Oh like Jackie Chan"

He chuckle "Nope, like Barack Obama" he say making me laugh.

  ********#######********

"I was supposed to be home by now eating my popcorn in the sofa with a horror film if not for you" I snap after a minute of silence and he smirk.

  "Wanna ditch?"he say

I stare at him like he had another eye at the peak of his nose "Are you serious!?" I exclaim and he nod.

"The teacher won't be here before the last minute, you should trust me."

"And why should I trust you, you are the one who put me in this state, first of all" I snap.

With a chuckle, he grab my wrist  dragging me outside the classroom with students, I hate, whispering to each other...ugh.

"Now where are we going" I ask after groaning.

  "You just wait" he say smugly.
*********#######********

"Oh my god, stop it" I say I'm between my laugh when Ace makes a face while eating.

Having a food contest - a payback for eating my pizza - in a small restaurant across the school, I was at lead. But, I don't think now, since, if I start laughing, I won't stop and that's an advantage for him as he keeps making me laugh.

   He smirk after finishing "I told you, you won't win"

"You cheated" I whine and he chuckle cleaning his mouth with the napkin and I can't help but drool at his purple pink lips.

"Don't stare too much..," he smirk "falling for me isn't on your list now, is it?"  he add smugly his smirk getting wider.

  I gave him a disgusted look to hide my chuckle and finish my burger on.

"We better hurry up, we are only left with 5minutes" he say taking a look at his watch as I took the Mac cheese burger in my hand half in my mouth telling him to stand up by the other hand. He shook his head chuckling getting up and also putting the money.

   He opened the door to his car from afar and I got inside before he did to. I admire the interior view of the Lamborghini w/c I've never seen, except for today, that is. Adjusting his leathered and half cotton seat he get in with his sunglasses, and then we roar off to school.

    Just as Ace said, the teacher didn't get in when we arrive and as soon as we sat, the grumpy old looking teacher got in and registered our name before letting us free. I sigh and do a happy dance before rushing off to home until I'm at the gate, I felt a tug on my collar of my jacket, turning I look at Ace who gave me a bored look.

  "What the hell is with you and dragging people" I ask almost yelling.

"I parked the car this way, stupid" he say and I groan.

Good thing I'm not taking the bus, free lift yay!

No, no yay, the free lift is Ace.
********########********
Hey guys, sorry for late update...I couldn't do it this 3daus but I hope you enjoy and I also got a cast for my characters but the photo wouldn't upload as fast as I needed them so yeah, I'm just telling you the names until the photo uploads. Goodbye lovelies meet u soon..
                                       Habo-j