comet and (Y/N) comes to earth

тнιик тσ киσω вєfσяє яєα∂ιиg:

· This book was created on Jun 06, 2019 please do not copy.

· This will follow the original animation created by Daron Nefcy and developed by Jordana Arkin and Dave Wasson so credit to them.

· Please no hate comment and keep the swearing minimal.

· There will be bad grammar, so be happy to point out if I wrote something wrong.

· Some characters will be gender bend.

· Comet will be also a love interest.

· Credit to ILuvsGenevieve who gave me the inspiration of beginning this book.

кєуωσя∂ѕ:

(?) = don't know the right term or word

______= your name

"....."=talking

'......'= though

Publish date: June 06, 2019

Edited: July 28, 2020-july 29, 2020

Re-publish: july 29, 2020

Note: all chapter will be edited to see any mistake.

*•.¸♡ 𝓢𝓔α𝐬σ𝕟 ➀ 乇𝓹ι𝓼Ỗᗪε ➀ 𝓹𝓐ᖇ𝓉 1 ♡¸.•*

"Far far away in a magical land called Mewni they live a prince and a princess call Comet dragonfly and his sister ____ dragonfly both twins with different hair color comet have their father hair king River and his twin have her their mother hair queen Moon"

Both twins go down the staircase railing and ruining the family portrait then both ride a wild warnicorn.

"Some people call us reckless and irresponsible just because we like to fight monster, we like to have fun and we are going to have a lot more because today is our 14th birthday! And according to tradition our mom the queen has to bestow upon us our greatest family heirloom the Royal Magic Wand!"

King River and queen Moon are waiting for the twins to come then all the people inside heard hoof beats approaching all of them scream as the door open up and the twins are seeing riding the warnicorn.

____ POV

Comet grab my hand and jump off the warnicorn before it can crash through the wall and land on the ground in front of mom and dad, Comet is very excited because he is trying to grab the wand from our mom "Now, Comet. This wand is a big responsibility you have to share it with your sister and if it falls into the hands of Evil Forces, the universe could be destroyed! "Mom said to both of us as the wand split into two, one for Comet and one for me when we grab our respective wand they transform, Comet with his own personal design and mine with my personal design that is (put the description of your wand designed here)

"Don't worry, Mom, we can handle it."

Unfortunately, he manages to set the kingdom on fire with it in under a day I try to put the fire out but only to splash water on comet.

"They can't handle it." both mom and dad said from the castle watching us with Glossaryck by their side. "No! We can be good! Please! Don't send me to Saint Olga's Reform School for Wayward royal "Comet please to not go there in only thinking about it makes me have shivers on my back I don't want to go there. "Sweetheart, we're not sending you and your sister there. "Dad said to comet

"Oh!" Comet said "Yet" mom said making me shiver and Comet sad. "We're sending you to train in a safer dimension, a place called Earth. "Dad said "Earth? "Both I and Comet said confuse then mom drag both me and Comet to a carriage that have all our belonging inside" Manfred, open the portal. "Dad said to Manfred, royal servant Manfred uses a pair of dimensional scissor to cut open a portal to Earth.