Bonus chapter: Giving in.

Bonus Chapter

~Rien’s POV~

I could feel his eagerness just as well as I could sense his uncertainty, and I was reminded of a time when he would come to me willingly, craving my touch, hungry for the pleasure I alone could give him.

Now he was cautious, his touch hesitant, and his mind divided. It was an indication of just how much of him I had lost and how hard I would need to work to restore his confidence in what we once had. His calloused hands settled lightly on my chest, while my own travelled freely over his body.

I felt the bunching of muscles beneath his thin nightshirt, and the press of his erect shaft against my leg was as unmistakable as the scent of his arousal in the air.

He shivered when I ran my tongue down his neck, trailing after the veins that lay just beneath the surface of his tanned skin, and his nails bit into my flesh. I moved a hand down, running the pads of my fingers across his abdomen and lower still, over the soft dusting of hair just below his navel.

He grabbed my wrist when I dipped into the waistband of his pants and I lifted my head to look at him. He was torn, his face flushed with passion, but his eyes tormented.

“We can’t” he whispered unconvincingly and I smiled, pulling my hand from his and moving to cup him through his clothing.

He groaned, dropping his forehead onto my shoulder and rocking his hips slightly as I stroked him. With my free hand, I took hold of his neck and forced him to look at me. His eyes stared back slightly unfocused, while his breath passed raggedly through his parted lips.

 I kissed him and he responded instantly, moving his lips against mine with the enthusiasm of an impassioned lover. All the while I stroked, working to increase his pleasure even as he stood there clutching me. I deepened the kiss and he groaned, welcoming the intrusion as our tongues fought for control. The heat rose up from his body and enveloped me and the more I stroked the more he moaned until he had to break the kiss to take an unsteady breath.

I pulled away from him and kicked the door shut. My eyes never left his flushed face and his own gaze travelled hungrily over my body. I grabbed the tail of his shirt and he allowed me to pull it over his head and just as quickly, I discarded the rest of his clothing so that he stood before me, nude and magnificent in the soft light.

I kissed him again, this time, sure that I had bruised his lips during my assault, but he wound his arms around my neck and pulled me closer, taking what I offered while I in turn took all he gave.

“I’ve missed this.” I whispered, before lifting him off the floor, taking two sure steps and dropping him onto the mattress. He used his elbows and feet to push to the center of the bed and his eyes followed me as I shed my own garments and climbed in after him. I settled between his legs, balancing on my elbows as my lips descended to his once more.

He was exquisite, laying there beneath be, his body tensed in anticipation. The little sounds he made filled my mind and fed my arousal. I trailed my hands over his heated flesh, leaving no place untouched. I knew his body like I knew my own mind, knowing just where to touch to bring him pleasure, and exactly how to take him to the edge and back. He writhed under me, rolling his hips and bringing his rigid flesh into contact with my own.

I suckled his neck, loving the smell of his blood, pulsing under his skin.

“Mmm…” he moaned when I skated my hand over his shaft, enjoying the feel of the strength of it in my hand.

I squeezed gently and he arched his back, gasping and whimpering while I fondled him. His nipples stood up like small pebbles, the rose-colored beads providing the perfect contrast against his chest.